shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekend Plans?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
A

Anonymous

It''s a 4 day for me because my work closes on 3/26 and my FF and I are headed to San Francisco for a much needed mini-vacation tomorrow morning, followed by an extra day off on Monday.
9.gif
Since it''s 30 minutes before 5:00 and I''ve been a good girl almost all day, I''m ready to check out for the weekend.
11.gif

Since that''s about all I can focus on right now, I figured I would ask my fellow LIW if anyone have big plans for the weekend.
31.gif

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you! Have fun!

I''m working this weekend. Not exciting, by any stretch of the imagination. :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
That sounds fabulous! Enjoy your trip!

No "official" plans this weekend, but A and I are going down to the Tidal Basin to check out the beginning of the Cherry Blossom Festival on Sunday!
9.gif
Aside from Christmas, it''s my favorite time of year!!!
36.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Big family BBQ on sunday as my uncle is in the country, havn''t seen him in about 2 years.

Not sure what else BF wants to do but we''ll think of somthing.

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
We''re heading down to DC to see my family and the Terra Cotta exhibit at the National Geographic Museum.

Ashley21

Rough_Rock
3 day trip to Atlanta for a Jimi Hendrix Tribute Concert and maybe the Aquarium ... I''m so excited to get a nice break with my BF

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My friend is coming down from WV to hang out. Im glad she''s a laid-back person because I got sick and I''m going to be miserable most of the time she''s here. Hopefully I get over this by next Friday, because I''m going to FL on vacation!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 10:42:53 AM
Author: princesss
My friend is coming down from WV to hang out. Im glad she''s a laid-back person because I got sick and I''m going to be miserable most of the time she''s here. Hopefully I get over this by next Friday, because I''m going to FL on vacation!
You coming to see me??
9.gif

I got nothing for this weekend. A big fat nada.

The usual stuff will happen, grocery shopping, dog park, exercise, lounging around the house ..

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
bungee jumping!

weeeeeee!

3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 3:44:55 PM
Author: luckynumber
bungee jumping!

weeeeeee!

3.gif
SERIOUSLY!?!?

So. Jealous.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
yep.

not got the courage to do parachute jump yet, but SO has already done this!!
32.gif

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
I will be at church all weekend like usual... but will probably make a couple batches of cookies for my FI/boyfriend to take to his work for his co-workers and some to take to my co-workers.

And.... will probably be checking my email every 2 seconds like I'm doing now to see if/when my CADs will be done for my e-ring from BGD.
For the first time ever I want this weekend to be over!
5.gif
Because that means less days to go until I get my ring!

Luckynumber: you know... I would love to go skydiving one day but am terrified of bungee jumping. Two similar things but one I will never do!
3.gif

mickeyva: You should see the Cherry Blossoms as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results