clarity

Week 10 - Share Photos: Funniest Photo

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 12:16:11 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Date: 1/12/2010 10:54:45 AM

Author: noelwr

CDNinNYC - your photo is HILARIOUS! you need to send that to a magazine or something. I can''t believe he didn''t even bother to wipe the sand off his face!

Ditto, that is hilarious lol

9.gif
I''d like to know what he was doing to have so much sand on his face!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Similar to Claritek, this is what happens when someone steps on your train as you run down the steps of the church post-ceremony:

AIMG_0634.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
CDN and Kata, those are awesome!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Ok I know we are only supposed to have one photo, but I just got this gem today from my uncle lol Looks like dh got a little grabby grabby haha but he really didnt!

smurfydhgrabbygrabby.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
i have NO idea who i am even bitching out... this is so humiliating!

fl;.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
^^^haha! I have one where you can tell EXACTLY what I am thinking of my sisters dress...since she left her BM dress back in the US for our DR wedding!

It''s just funny to have these moments captured on film...don''t through them away!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
One would ask - why is the father of the bride at the wedding of his eldest daughter in a daggy shirt, grotty shorts and a plastic fish tie?!

Hmmm, this fish tie has been to every major event in my life. Daddy took great delight in embarrasing the hell out of my sister and I by pulling this little beauty out on special occasions etc. My wedding just wouldn''t have been right without this little family heirloom.

BTW - Daddy slipped into his comfies for the two hours between the ceremony and reception. The tropical heat doesn''t really lend itself to a tuxedo!

Can I just say, I love my Daddy!!

honey22favfunniestpicPS.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 7:56:48 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Omg, I love these! I hope more photos are posted.
3.gif

Every bridal photo album needs a half-naked dred-locked man walking a bicycle while covered in sand, no?
CDNsWeddingProPic44.jpg
CDN--You should totally submit this picture to This is Photobomb! It''s hilarious!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 2:35:11 PM
Author: Haven

Date: 1/11/2010 7:56:48 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Omg, I love these! I hope more photos are posted.
3.gif

Every bridal photo album needs a half-naked dred-locked man walking a bicycle while covered in sand, no?
CDN--You should totally submit this picture to This is Photobomb! It''s hilarious!
OMG, Haven, I''m at work and clicked on this link .. I''m having the most difficult time not laughing out loud, these are hilarious!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I chose this photo because Hannah (my niece who was one of my flower girls) just ran over and hugged us and said how much she loves us and how I look like a princess...awwww...her love just melted us and it was funny in a good way because of her adorable expression

hannah.jpeg

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
There is a series of pics like this....everyone tried to play our didgideroos after we had played...but this is one of my mum giving it a go:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 11:38:40 AM
Author: RaiKai
There is a series of pics like this....everyone tried to play our didgideroos after we had played...but this is one of my mum giving it a go:

Oops forgot to attach it!

Mom and Didge.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 2:35:11 PM
Author: Haven

Haven, I just saw your post. That website is hilarious! Ha, ha!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine... DH''s favorite "part"
28.gif

jmthaha07.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2010 9:19:53 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Here''s mine... DH''s favorite ''part''
28.gif

9.gif

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
here''s mine. I think this is the most I ate all day. LOL.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
She''d kill me if she knew I posted this, but I have to anyway......my dad calls this my blackmail pic, my mil flapping her arms about
11.gif

1226plfunniestpic1.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Disney - where is yours?

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 1:59:22 AM
Author: noelwr
Disney - where is yours?

apparently it didnt upload, lol.

cakeinface828.jpg

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
These are great. I am glad I am not the only one with comic relief at the wedding.
I wish I had animal crackers!

Anyway, this is my husband and I feeding the cake romantically to my cousin, who is nuts. The guy in between my DH and I is an old friend of DHs he hadn''t seen in a while who has no sense of boundaries and kept trying to get DHs attention, even though it was his wedding.

We all had 3 flavors of cake, so my cousin is getting one of each!

n30000898_30854549_7741.jpg

shelby09

Rough_Rock
In our traditional outfits

LuckyFunny1.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 1:34:57 AM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy
These are great. I am glad I am not the only one with comic relief at the wedding.

I wish I had animal crackers!

Anyway, this is my husband and I feeding the cake romantically to my cousin, who is nuts. The guy in between my DH and I is an old friend of DHs he hadn''t seen in a while who has no sense of boundaries and kept trying to get DHs attention, even though it was his wedding.

We all had 3 flavors of cake, so my cousin is getting one of each!

Brazen: I have to say I LOVE your dress? Is that an iridescent bluish green? Can we see more pics? Maybe do your own thread???? I love colored wedding gowns (which is why mine has a red train!)

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2010 9:59:19 AM
Author: purselover
She''d kill me if she knew I posted this, but I have to anyway......my dad calls this my blackmail pic, my mil flapping her arms about
11.gif

that is awesome! Gotta love when the MOB is having a good time!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this captures us perfectly - my husband is a funny guy :)

funnyviolet3.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
We were married the morning of July 4th and went to fireworks that night with our bridal party and closest family members.

Everyone else changed out of their formal attire except for . . . me. I just couldn''t take off the dress, I was too happy in it. DH wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and everyone else was in jeans and regular clothes. People definitely stared, and I didn''t care! One guy came over and asked me if I was the prom queen (?!) and another asked if I was Miss Illinois. Ummm, I was wearing a huge white dress, I was definitely a bride, thankyouverymuch!

So the picture isn''t really that funny unless you realize that I''m sitting in the middle of a park in my wedding gown surrounded with people in jeans. And I was happy as could be.

HavensFunnyWeddingpic.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know what? This one is better.

Standing in a parking lot in my wedding gown about to grab a green lawn chair so I could traipse through wet grass to watch the fireworks, oy vey.

A friend of mine refused to take her dress off on her wedding night, too. Her husband says that she told him she was going to sleep in it, so he rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom in their hotel room to wash up, and when he came out she had fallen asleep with her arms folded across her chest, and she was still sitting up and had just fallen a bit to one side. So funny.

Havenfunnierpic.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
those are great photos Haven! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
To make a long story short, my mom and aunt hired and Elvis impersonator to sing (I LOVE Elvis) and my mom cannot stand him. They thought it would be hilarious, which it turned out to be. Everyone wsa surprised. However, knowing my mom's distaste for the King, I asked him to sing to her and give her a lapdance, which is this pic. It was awesome! :bigsmile:

untitled_0.jpg

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
My funniest picture is my MOH, a BM, and I singing "Shoop" by Salt n Peppa!

rsz_shoop.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I love this picture times a million. We used it on our Christmas card last year!

LadyPirate048.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results