shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding proposals gone wrong! (VIDEOS)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Food for thought guys.....
6.gif
40.gif

And that last one had SO much potentional, to go the other way....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/08/wedding-proposals-gone-wr_n_228344.html

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
oh lordy!

those were excruciating!!

loved the last one tho - watched it with husband, and we both got teary :) too cute!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I remember watching the Boise State football player/cheerleader one and being like.... did that reporter really just ruin it for him???

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 12:51:15 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I remember watching the Boise State football player/cheerleader one and being like.... did that reporter really just ruin it for him???
Yeah, what an idiot.
20.gif

whit, wasn''t that great?! That guy went to a lot of trouble, but it was so cute. And the look on her face was priceless.
9.gif

swl

Shiny_Rock
oh my gosh the last video is just too cute to be true! lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow those were all hard to watch. The first one is just wrong. The whole thing....gosh even thinking about it makes me sad
38.gif

The last one was making me cry at first until all those crazy Disney people came out and then to me anyway, it was all strange. I get that it was kind of cute and what not. But very strange...lol I think even his fiance was making some "this is awkward......" faces. But it was sweet.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I loved the Disney proposal.

It reminded me a whole lot of this

THIS video totally made me cry.. It''s long, but adorable.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm... maybe you should post those links over in the proposal ideas forum... just in case.
2.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry! Just realized the video didn''t post... Here it is!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was quite a toast!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 3:07:32 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
The last one was making me cry at first until all those crazy Disney people came out and then to me anyway, it was all strange. I get that it was kind of cute and what not. But very strange...lol I think even his fiance was making some ''this is awkward......'' faces. But it was sweet.
The Disney was cute, but even after watching it and the girl''s reaction, I still was left wondering if it was staged! A good actress could make it look as it were romantic, yet "awkward."

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gee MC, yer so cynical.
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Call me cynical too, but the only one I though was genuine was the football proposal!

I would have killed my DH if he had proposed in such a public manner. Ours was a spontaneous between he and I, and I love that.

How presumptuous to think that a YES is guaranteed!
38.gif

((bracing for the backlash))

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 1:55:17 PM
Author: Upgradable
Call me cynical too, but the only one I though was genuine was the football proposal!

I would have killed my DH if he had proposed in such a public manner. Ours was a spontaneous between he and I, and I love that.

How presumptuous to think that a YES is guaranteed!
38.gif

((bracing for the backlash))
lol No need to brace yourself! While I may disagree, as I kinda doubt all these people staged fake propsals (though hey, who knows), I''ll save my "backlash" for something more important.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results