shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding planner book

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good wedding planner book. I''ve been trying to look up reviews online, but figured I''d ask here to see if anyone has a book they couldn''t live without before I went out to buy one!

I''m thinking of getting this one: Wedding Planner

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Personally...if you have a computer I would just create a wedding folder, separate it into categories and go from there :) I bought one for 20 bucks and have used it maybe 4 times in the last year lol

Just my two cents :)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I recieved two as gifts right after we got engaged. The one we used was called "Tying the knot" and then below it says, "The complete wedding organizer". To be honest, I used it to hold our contracts and wedding magazine tear outs. I took it to every vendor meeting with me however I could have just used a folder. It didn''t use any of the information in it. We did refer to it as the "pink book" and I was going to throw it out last weekend and my husband said we should keep it as a reminder. Bottom line, not worth it unless you get it as a gift. You''d be better off with a folder that has multiple pockets.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
oh, and you''ve only been engaged a few weeks so I''d wait. Within two months of my engagement I recieved two and a few books. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results