shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Well, this morning I couldn''t sleep, so I went online and found this.. AND I HAD TO HAVE IT.

Sadly my MOH and mom think it''s ugly
4.gif
I think it''s wild and fun. It''s a bracelet (be aware the flower is less than 3" - it looks huge in pics, and the hair pins are less than 2")

Anyways, here are mine so far!

I just wanted to share :razz:

il_430xN.90496349.jpg

hair pins.

My colors are black and red.. and either silver, white or cream.. haven''t picked yet.

il_430xN.92285298.jpg

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re cute. If your colors are black and red though, I don''t think they''d match. They look eggplant color on my computer.

Yes, I agree.

So whatever color these show up as.. the "reddish purple" .... is going to be my color. LOL Or if it''s that bad, I have a new bracelet. My bridesmaids are in black dresses anyhow, so I think it''ll match.

I hope.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i don''t think its bad! i''m just curious if you''re carrying flowers, it might be odd to have the bracelet that could look like a corsage.

i will say it seems a little "goth" to me- it might just be the coloring and photos. but i bet in person they will look lovely. all you can do is try, right? and if you decide no for the wedding, there are many other wedding related events that they would be perfect for!

I was thinking about that too. OK maybe I''ll use it at dinner then. Or.. the after party (NOT a reception).. woo!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
at first, i loved them- like love love them, but that''s because i''m a fan of BIG things- and i think having a big bracelet would be nice.
BUT
then i read this
Date: 10/1/2009 9:36:49 AM
Author: charbie
i don''t think its bad! i''m just curious if you''re carrying flowers, it might be odd to have the bracelet that could look like a corsage.
and i went back up to the pictures, and charbie is right...it kind of reminds me of a corsage (probably because of the TYPE of flower that is on it?)
so now i''m a bit torn, the last thing you want is for it to remind you of a prom...
i just really like how it screams old hollywood!
anyways, the idea is there, and great, but...perhaps something a bit different?

Date: 10/1/2009 12:25:41 PM
Author: sparkly_stars
at first, i loved them- like love love them, but that''s because i''m a fan of BIG things- and i think having a big bracelet would be nice.

BUT

then i read this

Date: 10/1/2009 9:36:49 AM

Author: charbie

and i went back up to the pictures, and charbie is right...it kind of reminds me of a corsage (probably because of the TYPE of flower that is on it?)

so now i''m a bit torn, the last thing you want is for it to remind you of a prom...

i just really like how it screams old hollywood!

anyways, the idea is there, and great, but...perhaps something a bit different?

I agree with everything here! I am just going to see what it looks like when I get it. Good thing I didn''t order that second one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results