shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band to Fit E-Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I''m relatively new here, and mostly post in BWW...
I have a custom designed e-ring that will likely need a custom wedding band. I''m looking for examples of what the experts here think would look good with it.

MKS ring1.JPG

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, that was a teeny tiny photo. This will hopefully be better:

MKS ring2.JPG

krockie

Shiny_Rock
And, hopefully this is a bigger photo of the first one:

MKS ring3.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Usually rings in that kind of design have a band made very similar to the e-ring and they fit together. The ring maker would have to have your ring, I''m sure, in order to make the wedding ring. I''m sort of surprised they didn''t tell you to have it made at the same time the e-ring was being made.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think the shape may be similar to jennalyns ring. I think she has a w-band made to match and they are soldered together.
If it were me, I''d think about switching that beauty to your RH and getting a wedding band to wear solo on the left.

Also, how does it look with a plain wedding band or thin eternity? I could see where that might work!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I have nothing to add, other than that I would talk to the person who made your e-ring. But mostly I wanted to say that I love your setting! VERY pretty and unique.
1.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Your ring is really pretty, I love it! As Gailrmv said, the shape of your ring looks similar to mine, I attached a picture. My set was made by Whiteflash, and they had to create the band using the engagement ring. I did solder them together because they wouldn't stay lined up otherwise. I like the look of the plain band with mine since I have the sidestones, but since yours is a solitaire I think a band that hugs your ring with bead-set or channel set diamonds would be awesome!!! Good luck, your ring is gorgeous!

ETA oooops, I'm sorry that picture is so huge!!!! I don't know how to take it off and fix it.
14.gif

wholehand123.JPG

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure we''ll use the same place to get the band made. I recently tried it with a plain band to see if the shapes fit nicely, because I actually prefer a plain band so that I could wear it alone if I wanted to, but it looked awkward. I know I''m being stubborn, but I''d rather not switch hands if I can help it.

I''ll do a search for jennalyns''s rings to check them out. Thank you!!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Jennalyns, your rings are so beautiful. I looked back to your saga of the recreation, and I think you make the right call getting it redone the way you wanted to. Of course, I''m biased to that shape
2.gif
! I love how unique it is.

As I mull it over, I''ve been thinking about doing a fitted band with small stones in it. I think it would add a little bit more interest. But, there''s also something to be said for the simplicity of a solid, fitted band to keep the look and the swoop-y lines.

Does anyone have or know of pictures of what that would look like?

I think my final decision will be based on our budget, since we are paying for the majority of our wedding.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results