shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding band ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KMDC

Rough_Rock
Hey all-

I''m new to this, but thought it might be a good way to get some ideas from diamond gurus!
I just got engaged about two weeks ago, very exciting! I absolutely loved my ring when picking it out, but after wearing for a few days, I began to panic that I couldn''t wear a wedding band with it due to the ring setting. I''m going to attempt to send a picture so you all can see it, and perhaps give me some ideas on what to do about a wedding band. A few people have told me that I can move my E-ring to my right finger and wear the band by itself, but I really want to wear them both on the same finger. Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

KMDC

Rough_Rock
Okay, I am still trying to figure out how to download a picture. Sorry!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i had major trouble fitting a band with my ring without there being a gap. my setting has little surprise diamonds on the bottom which make it impossible to fit a straight band, i had to get a curved one instead and i love it!

halo w band 1.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a view from the top, please ignore the bad lighting i took it in the bathroom ,lol!

ring w n band 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results