shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have my ring yet, but I''ve ordered a Superbcert .81 ct RB from Excel diamonds in their Antique setting. I was intending to go with a plain platinum band, until I saw these at e-weddingbands.com. Now I''m torn...any suggestions?

1133_xlarge.jpg

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Milgrain Comfort

Milgrain Plat.jpg

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Plain Comfort

Domed Plat.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I like the second one best.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2007 1:49:08 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I like the second one best.
I agree
1.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote here for the second one.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really picky about plain bands. I think they need to perfectly match in width, height, and appearance in order to look good.

With your ring, I think a thin shared prong or pave wedding band would be really pretty!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I like the second band better too.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do like the milgrain band, but I think that the second one would look best with your ring.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2007 6:08:45 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I do like the milgrain band, but I think that the second one would look best with your ring.
Ditto. However, try them on. That miligrain may be calling your name when you see it on your hand!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them both, so I''m of no great help. However, as another poster mentioned I would be picky about the width and style matching the e-ring as closely as possible when going with a "plain" band. Good luck with your decision!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for the plain band with your e-ring. Just feels right...
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2007 4:26:58 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I''m really picky about plain bands. I think they need to perfectly match in width, height, and appearance in order to look good.

With your ring, I think a thin shared prong or pave wedding band would be really pretty!

Me too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of the two, I like the plain best with your ring.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the opinions and suggestions, ladies!!! I hadn''t really thought about getting a diamond band, but with your suggestions, I''ve been looking. My one concern with getting a diamond band is that almost all of the rings I''m finding have diamonds in the G-H color range. My diamond is a D, will it make the band look dirty or will the diamonds be so tiny as to not really matter?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the diamonds will be small enough that you won''t notice, but I''m sure you could request that they be in the E-F-G range just to be on the safe side! I think Signed Pieces/The Facets Collection can do different colored melee. I could be wrong on that, but I think I read that here somewhere.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 9:18:57 AM
Author: thing2of2
I think the diamonds will be small enough that you won''t notice, but I''m sure you could request that they be in the E-F-G range just to be on the safe side! I think Signed Pieces/The Facets Collection can do different colored melee. I could be wrong on that, but I think I read that here somewhere.
So far, Signed Pieces/The Facets Collection are the only folks I''ve found that carry rings in the F-G range. So far, they''re at the top of my list if I can''t get away with lower colored stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results