shape
carat
color
clarity

web bot anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
I ironically heard about this during our weddingmoon and thought it was fascinating. I did some research (little due to other responsibilities) and found out that this is a real thing.

What I found fascinating is that along with the Mayan, Chinese and Easter Island calendars, it is also predicting something of a big catastrophe during the year 2012.

Has anyone heard of this and what do you think about it?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Okay first let me just say that this kind of stuff freaks me out!
32.gif
3.gif

I just did a quick google search and found this video that sort of starts to explain it. It aired on the history channel, I wonder if they''ll re-air it!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ci1n_doomsday-2012-preview

I think the web bot spiders are fascinating, and I totally believe that our "auras" change before certain periods and that it can be read.

However, it''s easy to dismiss stuff like this because of the Nostradamus predictions that prove to be untrue. At the end of the video I linked he starts to talk about how we shouldn''t ignore the fact that the web bots are also scanning Mayan information, upon other things, that could "fool" them into thinking something is happening when nothing really is.

I guess we''ll see! I''m going to read up on it some more!!
34.gif
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i believe the year 2012 in the Mayan calendar represented the beginning of a new way or era...........

movie zombie

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 7:44:56 PM
Author:Daydreamer7130
I ironically heard about this during our weddingmoon and thought it was fascinating. I did some research (little due to other responsibilities) and found out that this is a real thing.

What I found fascinating is that along with the Mayan, Chinese and Easter Island calendars, it is also predicting something of a big catastrophe during the year 2012.

Has anyone heard of this and what do you think about it?

Well, if web bots are based on "human chatter", and if there are enough human chatter talking points among those who discuss Mayan, Chinese, and Easter Island calendars to link to a certain date, then it''s a self-perpetuating cycle without predilectional powers.

From what I understand, we should *really* be worrying about something called "Y2K". It''s going to take down the freakin'' world!
2.gif
(heh heh)

f-d-l

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how we enjoy those little frissons of fear! WHAT if it was TWUE????

It hardly takes an oracle or seer to assess human nature. We do seem pretty much dumber than a box of hammers, hammers which we take to our neighbors at every opportunity. It''s certainly depressing enough to cause one to see an end to us. We''ll undoubtedly get it right ONE of these days. It''s certainly not for lack of trying.

And how many times now has the end of the world been predicted? And not happened?

But hey! In the immortal, if not so polite words of Eddie Izzard whilst talking about certain religious beliefs, "It''s effing MAGIC!!!" So much more fun to pass the buck to "prophecy" than to look in the mirror and see what we''re doing to ourselves.

My tolerance of irrational thinking has declined precipitously in the last 10 years. Irrational beliefs about reality, strongly held with no factual basis, make people more prone to do monumentally stupid and evil stuff - all with divine sanction....like fly planes into buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results