carat
color
clarity

We vary

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1477213999|4089731 said:
DF and Kenny can say sexist things and get away with it, and I think that is O.K. Most Aussies are like that, they don't actually take themselves that seriously. I've read that a lot of Australian comics and Australian people in general that go and live in the US have to tone it down because you simply don't get our wit, humour and sarcasm. I've said stuff and most people didn't even get it was sarcasm or meant to be ironically funny, so I guess something can be lost in translation.

I think this place would be as dull as dishwater without the occasional DF and Kenny F-bomb :angel:
When did I do that?.. :confused: :saint:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1477271713|4089882 said:
arkieb1|1477213999|4089731 said:
DF and Kenny can say sexist things and get away with it, and I think that is O.K. Most Aussies are like that, they don't actually take themselves that seriously. I've read that a lot of Australian comics and Australian people in general that go and live in the US have to tone it down because you simply don't get our wit, humour and sarcasm. I've said stuff and most people didn't even get it was sarcasm or meant to be ironically funny, so I guess something can be lost in translation.

I think this place would be as dull as dishwater without the occasional DF and Kenny F-bomb :angel:
When did I do that?.. :confused: :saint:

Dancing Fire,

You're a gentleman!

Arkieb must have been referring to me. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results