shape
carat
color
clarity

We finally picked our ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to thank you all for your valueable help. I feel we made a very good choice, and we would not have been able to do so w/o everyone''s help. Special thanks to Mara. Here''s the specs:
f color
SI1
D: 73.5
T: 70
M: 5.58x5.55x4.08
P:VG
S:G
Fl:none

webready.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! The picture looks like amazing fire in the stone...very pretty. Congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that did sound like quite a find in your last post, and now surely looks like one. Best of luck wearing the beauty!

str8fan

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely breath taking....

I'm looking for a princess cut 1 to 1.5 ct....If you don't mind me asking, where did you get such a beaut? A vendor online?

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

That is a beauty!!
appl.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Looks so brilliant!
1.gif

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
I bought my precioussss from the nice people of good old gold!! They didnt have what I was looking for, but within 2 days, they had it sent in. I would suggest looking in their inventory and if they dont have what your looking for, they will find it for you. Thanks everyone!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results