shape
carat
color
clarity

Water Melon Bi Color Tourmaline, view pls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Guys what do you think of this flawless water melon Tourmaline? is it of the most desired 50-50 split in color? tks

STM090163A.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know much about these, but on my computer screen it seems to have a lot of brown, which I don''t think is a good thing.

sorry I can''t be of more help
17.gif

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/7/2009 10:05:54 PM
Author: kas baby
I don''t know much about these, but on my computer screen it seems to have a lot of brown, which I don''t think is a good thing.

sorry I can''t be of more help
17.gif

Hi Kas baby tks for your input! I think it appears brownish to me too:)

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I see brown as well. I think the dusty rose color looks nice but I''m not such a fan of that shade of green.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ditto. I kinda like it though. Looks rustic. But I have been told I like wierd things :razz:.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Colors are not the brightest possible, but it sure is a nice looking stone. It has a good color split, and the two colors are similar in tone which is also an important factor (so that the stone seems visually balanced). I''m no expert, but I think that one is a pretty good example.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I’m not crazy about it, if you like the colour and it is priced appropriately, it’s not bad at all. The split is good and the colour quite even, even if the hue isn’t pure. Is it a top stone? No, but if you like it, you could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results