shape
carat
color
clarity

Watches, Watches, Watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
did i hear dream watches?
23.gif
6.gif

this is what a cool $1 million will buy you....maybe.
9.gif

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/clocks-watches/watch/watches/patek-philippe/collections/sky-moon-tourbillon/index.htm

or if you''re on a budget.$100k will buy you this one.
35.gif

http://www.alange-soehne.com/en/02_watches/index_edition_tourbillon.php

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 8:29:30 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
did i hear dream watches?
23.gif
6.gif

this is what a cool $1 million will buy you....maybe.
9.gif

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/clocks-watches/watch/watches/patek-philippe/collections/sky-moon-tourbillon/index.htm

or if you're on a budget.$100k will buy you this one.
35.gif

http://www.alange-soehne.com/en/02_watches/index_edition_tourbillon.php
yeah, those watches are very cool....the blue sky-moon one is awesome! too bad my budget is less than 10k
39.gif

do you know of any other great time pieces that have an atstrological theme? or better yet, one with a stone dial? if not, i may have to keep working towards this one..........
35_1.JPG

gosh i love this watch!!
18.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
belle
i know Rolex makes a dial call "meteorite diamond dial" for a gent''s watch.i''m not sure if they make one for ladies datejust.the Rolex you posted is a S/S with WG bezel,right? SIL just purchase one in H.K. a few months ago with silver diamond dial... .. for $4400 U.S....i think
33.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
msb700, your watch collection is wonderful!
30.gif
And yes, those Rolex'' are just to die for...ahhh, that Powerball must come through one of these days!
2.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2005 11:49:31 AM
Author: Catmom
Wow, I love seeing everyone''s watches
30.gif
. Bagpuss, I love your Omega DeVille, it''s wonderful!!

Here is my Geneve, 14kt tri color. I would love to wear it more often but it seems I am very hard on watches and if I wear it too much, then the crystal pops off. I usually wear my seiko dual toned.

OMG... I have a bracelet that matches that exactly!! the 14K tri color. It sits in my jewelry box becuase it is not my style... but it looks cool with a watch

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
belle: the rolex i posted is made with Roman numeral blue enamel. *sigh*....

jennifer5973: thanks =)) i am still trying to expand the collection but haven''t gotten the chance! these diamond rings just keep distracting me
2.gif

my husband is really into the watch scene and his collection is ever growing by the day! he is worse than me with my sparklies...
emteeth.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
DF: ooooh..that is very pretty!!!!

I still have to wait before splurging on a ''big nice'' watch since i just got my three stone ring done.. so seeing the beauties here is satisfaction enuf for now!!! oh well!!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 1:17:26 AM
Author: msb700
DF: ooooh..that is very pretty!!!!

so seeing the beauties here is satisfaction enuf for now!!! oh well!!
1.gif
it's doing just the opposite for me
39.gif
.......i NEED that datejust!

Date: 6/6/2005 10:34:22 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
belle
i know Rolex makes a dial call 'meteorite diamond dial' for a gent's watch.i'm not sure if they make one for ladies datejust.the Rolex you posted is a S/S with WG bezel,right? SIL just purchase one in H.K. a few months ago with silver diamond dial... .. for $4400 U.S....i think
33.gif
yes, it is ss & wg. if i could find it for $4400 i would get it in a heartbeat. heck, if i could find it for $5000 i would get it!!
i love that sodalite dial!!!
(it's way prettier than that pink one you like)
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you better believe i will! there weren''t any on watchnet
39.gif
but i have added it to my list of places to hunt
2.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I just got the michele mini deco for my 29th birthday! Its great, only sold at bloomies and you can get all kinds of bands, so far this month i have managed to also get black alligator, red lizzard and white satin band. I LOVE my michele watch and its a perfect size for small wrists.

unfortunately I cant figure out how to post a pic

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 8:46:42 PM
Author: belle
yeah, those watches are very cool....the blue sky-moon one is awesome! too bad my budget is less than 10k
39.gif

do you know of any other great time pieces that have an atstrological theme? or better yet, one with a stone dial? if not, i may have to keep working towards this one..........
35_1.JPG

gosh i love this watch!!
18.gif
Hey Belle -- that''s my watch! I got it for my 40th b-day, and just love it. (I actually posted a bad picture of it early in this thread....) A word of warning, the sodalite face creates some glare, and sometimes it''s a little hard to read the time! Doesn''t bother me, I think of it as jewelry with the time being a bonus. I''ve never seen it anywhere in the US. DH bought it in Europe (Denmark, I think). Where did you find this pic?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
who what when where why how!...lop has my watch!!? i can''t believe it!
6.gif

you have suberp taste in watches!
2.gif
congrats on a great 40th present!
36.gif

maybe some day i will be so lucky.

gosh i love that watch
18.gif

i think i could live with some reflection!
2.gif

(i found the watch on ebay. the same people have had it for sale for over a year....wonder how bad they want to sell it
20.gif
)

that is too cool
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! I didn''t know this topic!
I am watch lover!!
this is what I am wearing but not often anymore

and other one I got for my husband.

P1050348.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
this is vintage

sco1111111111.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Great watches Flower12! I really like the vintage one you bought your husband.

Belle -- here''s hoping you you get lucky and get the sodalite watch one of these days. We can be watch twins
9.gif
-- I''ve never seen enyone else with it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bought these in 1991, when they were a lot cheaper.the diamond dial on my watch is original Rolex.the diamond bezel is nice after-market (copy). the diamond dial and diamond bezel on my wife's watch is after-market.

hisherwatch.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
My first nice watch was the Movado Museum watch with the black strap that hubby gave me Christmas 1989!! He gave me the gold one a couple of years later and the two-toned after that. The crystals are scratched and I haven''t worn them in ages, but love them.

movthree.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
For Hubby''s 40th Birthday I wanted to get him something he would really love and would never buy for himself. He is a pilot for fun and had always wanted a Breitling, so that is what I surprised him with. He loves it and it looks just as good today as it did 4 years ago when he first put it on.

breit1.jpg

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My vintage watch inherited from my grandmother: white gold w/ lots of teeny, tiny diamonds
30.gif

bgwatchbg.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Libster I know what you mean about the Breitlings...all of ours have help up perfectly! i love how mo matter what you do the faces dont scratch....they are perfect.
Buena Girl- I love your watch. Though I must say it was even prettier in person then in those pics. So sparkely and delicate and perfect.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2005 8:31:26 PM
Author: Buena Girl
My vintage watch inherited from my grandmother: white gold w/ lots of teeny, tiny diamonds
30.gif
Very very pretty.
18.gif

Rockingout

Rough_Rock
Here is the one I am wearing today. Do not mind that other diamond in the picture
31.gif

watch1.jpeg

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Rolex made a small number of lapis blue dialed watches also.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 5:20:44 PM
Author: rodentman
Rolex made a small number of lapis blue dialed watches also.
3.gif
really!?

do you know where i can find one?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watches seem to be such a personal thing. Some folks like plain, some like really nice watches. I know some people that sleep in their watches - never want to take them off. Mine is a Rolex datejust with MOP face. I have had this for a couple of years and have really enjoyed wearing it.

rolex.date.JPG

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I searched the Net for lapis dial rolex and got a few hits. They are out there......but not plentiful. I don''t think they are available any longer, but I am not certain. Nor am I certain on what models they were offered. It wasn''t a universally available dial.

widget

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Buena Girl!!!!

Your Grandmother's watch is just beautiful!!!!
30.gif

You should post it the "Show Me Your Family Heirlooms!" thread!
1.gif

widget

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2005 12:09:12 PM
Author: widget

30.gif
Buena Girl!!!!

Your Grandmother''s watch is just beautiful!!!!
30.gif

You should post it the ''Show Me Your Family Heirlooms!'' thread!
1.gif

widget
HI:

What she said!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results