shape
carat
color
clarity

Watch & water resistance questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
And this 6000 Series

6000Series.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Or the Link and this Classic 2000 series

Classic2000Series.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I also like this Alter Ego. Would like to get this but I cannot justify spending on another Tag after my recent ring upgrade.

AlterEgo.gif

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh, the classic 2000 is nice as an everyday. It may be a little too dressed down for on-the-fly change of plans for me. But I could see this as a great watch for hiking & camping. Hmmmmm....You are not helping me here!
3.gif

As for the budget, well, I've been trying to stay under it so I could get an anniversary band too. We're going to start all over w/ a new wedding set sometime in the near future but I thought an anniversary band would give me something to wear while waiting. I don't like walking around w/out my wedding rings
7.gif

So I have to ask, why would you go for the Link vs the diamond bezel AR?

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I said the Link because:

- With diamonds, the bracelet on this watch is more feminine and flows better with the diamond bezel compared to the AR.
- I am not soo crazy about the bezel on the AR.
- Love the mother of pearl face.
- The 2 tone steel on the AR is too busy for the diamonds.

Just my 2 cents, I suggest going to a store which carries many Tag watches and try them all.

I wish I could have your problem and $7,000 to spend on a watch.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like everything you posted except the alter ego...for some reason I don''t like the style of it at all, in case my opinion matters, lol! The bracelet just reminds me of a stretch band, you know? With a 7k budget you could get two tags....I like living vicariously through you, hee hee!
31.gif

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
You two are terrible!
25.gif

I probably would get 2 if I thought I could keep up with them. LOL but if it''s not on my wrist, it''s sure to disappear....most likely to be taken by one of my kids.

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for the help.

I finally got so fed up with the whole thing that I took the watch back. Since they don''t do returns, only store credit, I still have to choose a watch in the near future. But I felt under so much pressure to make that decision right now that it wasn''t enjoyable.

I just didn''t fall in love with anything I tried on and all I could think of was "I wish he would have picked up a $45 watch from Target. I would have been just as happy and could have used the money for something else." So there it is. Perhaps I just don''t see the point in spending so much on a watch and now I''m forced to which just depresses me. I hope I''m wrong and that I''ll find a watch I love since I have no choice in the matter. That store only sells watches so I can''t choose another item of jewelry.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...sorry to hear this is such a dilemma for you, F&I. I can totally understand, though--don''t feel bad about it. Take a break from thinking about the whole matter for a few days and I bet you''ll be surprised that next time you go back to the store something will appeal to you, and you''ll just made a decision and be happpy with it. Sometimes I think we overthink things and put a lot of pressure on ourselves to make the very best decision and it sort of takes the fun and happy part out of the equation.

Looking forward to seeing what you end up with, no worries!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results