shape
carat
color
clarity

was my J

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
hope this attachment works...

131313jstonejjj.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t understand your title, but that is a beautiful diamond!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s gorgeous!!! Def need more pictures!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone!!! Not sure about your title either?? Can you explain what you meant by, Was my J??

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
sorry about the title.... I''m having problems posting pics and am practicing. didn''t know you had to send your post in order to see the attached pics -- duhhh. anyways, this was my 1.19 ACA J/VS from WF that I got last month and wanted to post pics then, but being computer challenge, could not. I have sent the stone back because it shrank. I will post pics of my new stone when I get it.
emsmilep.gif

Lyn

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOH!! More bling on the way!! What size is your next stone??
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2006 12:29:07 AM
Author: 3hearts
I have sent the stone back because it shrank. I will post pics of my new stone when I get it

Lyn, haha you are too funny! What are the details on the new stone? Can''t wait to see pics of the new ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It shrank, huh? All by itself.

Wow that''s amazing. LMAO.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
LOL so your ring ''shrank'' ? I can''t wait to see the new ring!!! That''s a big upgrade from your J!!! Congrats on the new ring!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s amazing how quickly diamonds shrink. so glad you can return it for a new one in a larger size
2.gif
. can''t wait to see that K..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow.....that is going to be huge! quite an upgrade indeed!
36.gif
can''t wait to see it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have sent the stone back because it shrank.
emsmilep.gif

They should have told you to only clean it in cold water and not to put it in the dryer too long--kinda like blue jeans, LOL!

The new stone is fantastic and I can't wait for pics!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT''S what I call a serious upgrade!!!
9.gif
Your old stone was beautiful but I''m sure your new one is going to knock your socks off! Can''t wait to see it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s definitely a big ole K and a serious upgrade! Can''t wait to see it.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the old one shrank the new one will look like it''s on steroids! That''s a huge size jump - congrats! Can''t wait to see new pictures.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2006 10:14:04 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

emsmilep.gif

They should have told you to only clean it in cold water and not to put it in the dryer too long--kinda like blue jeans, LOL!

The new stone is fantastic and I can''t wait for pics!
LOL!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! blue jeans,,,, the new stone is going to be gorgeous can''t wait to see ...
emotion-5.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, now THAT''S a serious upgrade!! Can''t wait to see that K! Post lots of pictures!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! 2.5 carats!!!!!!!!! That''s gonna be huge (in a good way!!)!!!!!!!!!!1
30.gif
30.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics of the new ring!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what an upgrade...can''t wait for pics, congrats!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Smokes what an upgrade. Please post hand shots when you receive it. It is huge.

Linda

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you might win some sort of prize for the largest upgrade in the shortest amount of time!! That is incredible to double the size in a month! You wanted to be really sure the next one doesn''t shrink, huh?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha diamondseeker...i think jennifer''s upgrade was 1.5 to 3c in 6 weeks. so maybe 3hearts DOES hold the new record...hehe. i''m just glad i''m not the only nut around here....i waited a year for my upgade. that''s downright respectable around these PS parts!! hehe.

i can''t wait to see this new stone 3hearts! i wish you weren''t bezel setting it but it will look even bigger then. i remember a gal on the plane once who had a bezel set stone, i think just a 1/2 bezel and it looked like maybe a 2c stone but the bezel made it look like 3c. it was monstrous.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
3hearts, you are my idol!
36.gif
HAHA! That is quite a jump but you know what you want and you''re getting it! I can''t wait to see your new diamond. I must have missed another thread, so I don''t know exactly how you are going to set the diamond. Is it going to be a in a simple bezel?

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2006 10:14:04 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

emsmilep.gif

The new stone is fantastic and I can''t wait for pics!

Yeah, I told my husband washing dishes would shrink my ring, haha.

emsmile.gif

Actually, I’ve been looking for a stone of this size for almost a year. Every time I found one, it would disappear before I could put it on hold. So I bought the 1.19 stone to tie me over and I really wanted to see an ACA in person. About a week after I received my ring, two stones of the size I’d been looking for appeared on WF website. I thought and thought about them, but when Renee at WF called me about the K, I took it as a sign.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it. You''re a girl after my own heart. Congrats!!!!
36.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 123px">Date: 6/30/2006 9:13:27 PM
Author: Mara
haha diamondseeker...i think jennifer''s upgrade was 1.5 to 3c in 6 weeks. so maybe 3hearts DOES hold the new record...hehe. i''m just glad i''m not the only nut around here....i waited a year for my upgade. that''s downright respectable around these PS parts!! hehe.

i can''t wait to see this new stone 3hearts! i wish you weren''t bezel setting it but it will look even bigger then. i remember a gal on the plane once who had a bezel set stone, i think just a 1/2 bezel and it looked like maybe a 2c stone but the bezel made it look like 3c. it was monstrous.
"i''m just glad i''m not the only nut around here"

you are so right.....truthfully, when I saw those 2 stones, i didn''t call Renee because i didn''t want her to think i was crazy for upgrading so soon
emembarrassed.gif
i was thinking "she gonna think i''m nuts"

my husband who doesn''t care about jewelry is disappointed that i''m bezel setting it. he seems to think it will hide the stone. i just hope it doesn''t show much color next to the platinum. i should say, that i have not seen this stone in person and am totally trusting WF on this one
36.gif

Lyn

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2006 10:34:00 PM

style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 123px">Date: 6/30/2006 9:13:27 PM
Author: Mara

''i''m just glad i''m not the only nut around here''

you are so right.....truthfully, when I saw those 2 stones, i didn''t call Renee because i didn''t want her to think i was crazy for upgrading so soon
emembarrassed.gif
i was thinking ''she gonna think i''m nuts''

my husband who doesn''t care about jewelry is disappointed that i''m bezel setting it. he seems to think it will hide the stone. i just hope it doesn''t show much color next to the platinum. i should say, that i have not seen this stone in person and am totally trusting WF on this one
36.gif

Lyn
It will look great. Congrats. In a stone with a great cut such as this, all you see face up is sparkles and flashes. Actually, bezel setting it will probably eliminate any pick up of warmth by your eye, as you''d probably only notice it from the side view, which will be partially or wholly hidden by the bezel.

Looking forward to picks.
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Darn those shrinking stones!
25.gif

Definitely post pictures of the new whopper when you get it!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results