shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanting but Waiting...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I feel the same way as you, Laila!!! I love babies, and I really enjoy bf. We def want more children, but want to wait at least a year, maybe a year and a half to start TTC. First reason is because I had a c-section, second reason is bc I want some time alone with L. He is so sweet and we really want to enjoy him. Unfortunately though, time isnt on our side, so we def feel the pressure. UGH..

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1354279970|3319159 said:
So on Wednesday night, the hubs and I had a REALLY great conversation about babies. It's funny because when I started saying things out loud (like our original time frame), it really just put things into perspective. When I first started the convo, I mentioned wanting to go off the pill after this last pack that I'm taking so I can start charting my cycle. He totally understood, but I think he took that to mean 'let's get pregnant NOW!'. I definitely let him know that I want to track my information for a few months before jumping in the game, but I really just wanted to get the BCP out of my system. I also told him that if he doesn't want me off now, I won't be and that I'm totally fine with waiting, BUT even if we stick with our original time frame, that is only 9 months away. That seemed to really make him think about where we are with things and such. It was a GREAT conversation! He told me that he does think that I think about babies more than he does, but he is glad that one of us is really on top of things with trying to figure it all out BEFORE we actually get started. he even ordered me TCOYF off of Amazon, which I am now anxiously awaiting! He thought he could give it to me for X-mas, but I told him that I'm going to need it as soon as it comes in lol I feel like we are really on the same page with everything! I do want to wait a few months before jumping into trying and would probably freak out if we were pregnant before May! I plan on getting he pre-conception blood panel sometime after the new year (like, January 2nd lol) and I will be trying to get in better shape (focusing on core strength, from what you ladies are saying!). All in all, I really feel GOOD and like we are on the right track for babies! :appl: :naughty: :love:

Side note; the hubs bought some great looking blinds for our upstairs on Black Friday and started installing them last night. Check that off of our '1,000 things to do to this house' list. Only 999 to go! lol :lol:[/quote]

We have a List of Doom for our house! We have no counter space in our kitchen, so I bought a $40 little cabinet/dresser thing secondhand the other day that I am repainting and adding to the kitchen, under some shelves, as a 'beverage bar' for DH as his Christmas present. That man has more beverage habits than anyone I have every met; coffee grinder, hot water boiler, tea pot, french press, soda stream...and it's a present for me that all that stuff can leave my counter! :lol:

And speaking of re-making furniture and creative storage solutions, this is one of my favorite baby ideas: 301881981241841464_y8ncrbag_c.jpg

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, ladies...Christmas is a time of crazy with my business and I am barely managing to get food on the table everyday, much less posting as much as I would like.

But it's December! osu, it's nearly time! Anyone else starting in Dec.?

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
OMG aviastar! That storage is SO CUTE! Almost makes me regret starting a new BC pack last night! :Up_to_something:

osu922

Rough_Rock
"But it's December! osu, it's nearly time! Anyone else starting in Dec.?"

YAY! I'm still in disbelief the time is finally here. Anyone here bumping up their timeline yet? :naughty:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
aviastar|1354566315|3321524 said:
We have a List of Doom for our house! We have no counter space in our kitchen, so I bought a $40 little cabinet/dresser thing secondhand the other day that I am repainting and adding to the kitchen, under some shelves, as a 'beverage bar' for DH as his Christmas present. That man has more beverage habits than anyone I have every met; coffee grinder, hot water boiler, tea pot, french press, soda stream...and it's a present for me that all that stuff can leave my counter! :lol:

Bahahaha!! List of Doom sounds about right! We also have ZERO counter space in our kitchen. It's not that the kitchen is a bad space, but the owners before us thought they were handy people (um, they were NOT!) and really just made the layout a horrible, horrible way! We need to knock down a wall and just rip out EVERYTHING in that kitchen. It sucks! Thank goodness the hubs does custom woodworking/cabinets, so we should be set with those. It's just a matter of figuring out the best layout for the place. I'm actually interested in a French Country kitchen kind of look (no upper cabinets, but shelves to hold our goodies) as I really just like how open it feels. The thing is, it is going to take a ton of work and help from FIL, but that man is SO BUSY, which is why we haven't started anything yet. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't LOVE to cook. Ugh.

I love that you're buying your husband a fun gift and getting the added storage you need too! Smart lady! :) The hus keeps hinting about a fun project he is working on for me...I can't even wait! He is so awesome with the things he makes and I just love having things around the house that he has made himself! maybe I can get him to make something like that awesome little wardrobe that you posted! We did actually find some fun metal cabinets in the attic (the previous people left them) and DH sanded and painted them so we have a nice DVD storage thingy and a new wardrobe for the guest room with some of the hubs clothes in there :appl:

What kind of shop do you own?

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1354568499|3321547 said:
OMG aviastar! That storage is SO CUTE! Almost makes me regret starting a new BC pack last night! :Up_to_something:

I KNOW!! I start a new pack today :(

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1354626078|3322115 said:
aviastar|1354566315|3321524 said:

Bahahaha!! List of Doom sounds about right! We also have ZERO counter space in our kitchen. It's not that the kitchen is a bad space, but the owners before us thought they were handy people (um, they were NOT!) and really just made the layout a horrible, horrible way! We need to knock down a wall and just rip out EVERYTHING in that kitchen. It sucks! Thank goodness the hubs does custom woodworking/cabinets, so we should be set with those. It's just a matter of figuring out the best layout for the place. I'm actually interested in a French Country kitchen kind of look (no upper cabinets, but shelves to hold our goodies) as I really just like how open it feels. The thing is, it is going to take a ton of work and help from FIL, but that man is SO BUSY, which is why we haven't started anything yet. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't LOVE to cook. Ugh.

I love that you're buying your husband a fun gift and getting the added storage you need too! Smart lady! :) The hus keeps hinting about a fun project he is working on for me...I can't even wait! He is so awesome with the things he makes and I just love having things around the house that he has made himself! maybe I can get him to make something like that awesome little wardrobe that you posted! We did actually find some fun metal cabinets in the attic (the previous people left them) and DH sanded and painted them so we have a nice DVD storage thingy and a new wardrobe for the guest room with some of the hubs clothes in there :appl:

What kind of shop do you own?

Retail...local handmade goods type things. It's fairly identifiable in our area so I try not to post pictures of my decorations, or talk about it too much, cause someone would be able to pick me out pretty easy.

DH and often talk about all the things we do if we had a million dollars- but really, I love working on our house and property ourselves. I love that little house so much, I am happy to water it with my blood, sweat, and tears, so that my little family can have a home, not just a house. And it's kind of our philosophy for life, and family, and work, and kids- just get down into with your hands and DO IT if it needs doing.

What do you all think about a list of estimated start dates? Not a seperate thread, but just something to keep track for ourselves?

So, something like (please add, adjust, whathaveyou!):

osu922, December
icekid, January
aviastar, February
NewEnglandLady, May
honey22, July
gem_anemone, July
nysurg, August
StacylikesSparkles, September

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I love the list!! Great idea!

I'm going for my OB/GYN annual exam today. I'm letting the Dr. in on the secret that 2013 will hopefully be our year and asking her for advice! Eeekkk!! It's interesting that I can finally tell someone our plans IRL. As of now DH and I have been very vague about our plans to friends and family who have of course asked about when! As of today I have only admitted the detailed plan here on PS. It makes it seem very real and slightly nerve-wracking! :shock:

Good luck and dust to the ladies starting in December! I may have to lurk on the TTC thread to see if any of you are posting there. :D

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1355158085|3327625 said:

I'm going for my OB/GYN annual exam today. I'm letting the Dr. in on the secret that 2013 will hopefully be our year and asking her for advice! Eeekkk!! It's interesting that I can finally tell someone our plans IRL. As of now DH and I have been very vague about our plans to friends and family who have of course asked about when! As of today I have only admitted the detailed plan here on PS. It makes it seem very real and slightly nerve-wracking! :shock:

Good luck and dust to the ladies starting in December! I may have to lurk on the TTC thread to see if any of you are posting there. :D

OOooh, I am excited to hear what your Dr. says! I started asking for recommendations for OB/GYN practices from friends, and I need to make an appointment with my NP after the first of the year, too.

It makes it more real, huh?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1355158085|3327625 said:

EEEEK!! How exciting! :)

As of Thursday, I have taken my last BCP. While we will be using other forms of BC for now, this is one step closer to getting us ready to TTC! I am beyond excited and plan to start charting tomorrow morning.

nysurg

Rough_Rock
how's it going? any news...just wanted to check in...

osu - did you start TTC? How's it going?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I'm officially off BC! Woohoo!! While we will be using other methods of BC, this is a big step and I feel fabulous about it! DH has been talking more freely about kiddos and things he is looking forward to when we become parents. It's just amazing to hear him! A few weeks ago he was a bit scare and now he is really getting excited! :appl: I can't wait until we actually start TTC, but I am loving this time and enjoying just being married to my fabulous guy!

osu922

Rough_Rock
nysurg, I’m officially in the TTC camp. I’m on CD 10 and just waiting to O. I’m trying to not to think about it too much, but I’m incredibly impatient, and these past 10 days have just been creeping by! Is your time frame still August?

Stacy, how exciting to be off BC, and even more that your husband it starting to talk more about becoming parents. That’s just the best when you and your husband are in the same place on these things! :appl:

nysurg

Rough_Rock
osu922|1355785140|3333777 said:
nysurg, I’m officially in the TTC camp. I’m on CD 10 and just waiting to O. I’m trying to not to think about it too much, but I’m incredibly impatient, and these past 10 days have just been creeping by! Is your time frame still August?

Stacy, how exciting to be off BC, and even more that your husband it starting to talk more about becoming parents. That’s just the best when you and your husband are in the same place on these things! :appl:

stacy - congrats on being off BC, how's it going? are you temping / using the OPK to track your cycles until you are officially in the TTC camp?

osu - that is so awesome! congrats to you too. I am sure that waiting is the hardest part. Wishing you lots of dust to have early BFP!

AFM, I am still waiting until August as that is when I am officially due back to the good ole USA. My hubby and I are in agreement that once I get back there is no waiting - we are officially TTC! So for right now I am temping and using the OPK to track my cycle. It has been very interesting to learn about my body and the way that just sleeping in an hour later affect my temps. Anyway right now I am waiting for AF - if I have 28 day cycles - I am 2 days late! :???: I hope that is not a sign that conceiving will be a problem.

Good luck to all you lurkers out there too if you are WBW or TTC!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
nysurg|1355763788|3333453 said:

No news here. Still planning to TTC in July. My doctor is completely fine with that. She thinks I will have little to no issues with pregnancy or conceiving and she thinks if I have the issues then starting before July probably wouldn't help. Of course you can't predict if something rare crops up, but I'm in as good health as I could be for pregnancy. She said I should take vitamins and especially folic acid for three months before TTC.

I just got asked to rotate in to a high level area of my work for the calendar year of 2013. It is not often asked for someone to rotate into the position as they move one person (out of about 20 candidates) in and out only once a year, so I am very lucky for this opportunity. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of TTC in July even this position, but I guess I'm just telling you since now there's no way I'm going to TTC early. Between that and my Dr. saying I'm fine and July being an OK timeline, I will definitely be here for the duration! *sigh* ::)

Edited to add that my Dr. said when we are ready to TTC she said I could stop BCP, wait to get one period and then TTC. She said I didn't need to be off the pill longer than that to regulate or anything. I'm pretty relieved because I don't really feel like worrying about alternate forms of BC or have an "oops" before we are ready!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I am temping and tracking using the fertility friend app that was recommended. I've been pretty good about it, which is surprising, as I thought I would slack. Although I am a little worried about our alternate BC methods, thus far we're being diligent about it and I think we're going to stick to it. DH is getting more and more at ease talking about babies and being a dad and I'm just excited about where we are! :) Ahhh! I would NOT have guessed that I would be in this place, even a few months ago. Thanks to you ladies for the advice on the fertility finder app, TCOYF and getting off the pill early! I'm feeling GREAT about our plans!

Gem - My doctor has said the exact same thing about starting to try and thinking it won't be a problem. I'm sure we're all just worried a bit since we aren't spring chickens (bahahaa!! :lol: ) and I truly hope we can all get knocked up when we start trying for real!! :appl:

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1355836506|3334226 said:
nysurg|1355763788|3333453 said:

No news here. Still planning to TTC in July. My doctor is completely fine with that. She thinks I will have little to no issues with pregnancy or conceiving and she thinks if I have the issues then starting before July probably wouldn't help. Of course you can't predict if something rare crops up, but I'm in as good health as I could be for pregnancy. She said I should take vitamins and especially folic acid for three months before TTC.

I just got asked to rotate in to a high level area of my work for the calendar year of 2013. It is not often asked for someone to rotate into the position as they move one person (out of about 20 candidates) in and out only once a year, so I am very lucky for this opportunity. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of TTC in July even this position, but I guess I'm just telling you since now there's no way I'm going to TTC early. Between that and my Dr. saying I'm fine and July being an OK timeline, I will definitely be here for the duration! *sigh* ::)

Edited to add that my Dr. said when we are ready to TTC she said I could stop BCP, wait to get one period and then TTC. She said I didn't need to be off the pill longer than that to regulate or anything. I'm pretty relieved because I don't really feel like worrying about alternate forms of BC or have an "oops" before we are ready!

So she is suggesting you use an alternate method of BC for the month in between? Or just not get your hopes up for that first cycle?

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
aviastar|1355948789|3335851 said:
So she is suggesting you use an alternate method of BC for the month in between? Or just not get your hopes up for that first cycle?
Good point...you know she didn't say and I didn't ask. I'm not going to use protection. If I get pregnant then, I will be perfectly happy, but if I have to wait another month that would be cool too!
StacylikesSparkles|1355947932|3335835 said:
Gem - My doctor has said the exact same thing about starting to try and thinking it won't be a problem. I'm sure we're all just worried a bit since we aren't spring chickens (bahahaa!! :lol: ) and I truly hope we can all get knocked up when we start trying for real!! :appl:
Great news from your doc! Haha yeah no spring chicken here! :rodent: :lol: We need all the luck we can get! ;-)

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
gem_anemone|1355951023|3335878 said:
aviastar|1355948789|3335851 said:
Good point...you know she didn't say and I didn't ask. I'm not going to use protection. If I get pregnant then, I will be perfectly happy, but if I have to wait another month that would be cool too!
StacylikesSparkles|1355947932|3335835 said:
Great news from your doc! Haha yeah no spring chicken here! :rodent: :lol: We need all the luck we can get! ;-)

I think they say wait for a real period as opposed to the withdrawal bleed you get immediately after you stop BC because it makes dating the pregnancy easier. It's not that it's necessarily a problem medically if you get preggo right away, but it's harder for them to pinpoint when conception occurred because they don't have a true period to date from. I wouldn't worry too much about it, personally, because I know the traditional method of dating would be useless for me anyway (I usually O on CD 19-20 rather than the standard CD 14) and they will do a dating scan at one of your early appointments that is much more accurate. But it really depends on what you're comfortable with!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Octavia|1355972802|3336205 said:
I think they say wait for a real period as opposed to the withdrawal bleed you get immediately after you stop BC because it makes dating the pregnancy easier. It's not that it's necessarily a problem medically if you get preggo right away, but it's harder for them to pinpoint when conception occurred because they don't have a true period to date from. I wouldn't worry too much about it, personally, because I know the traditional method of dating would be useless for me anyway (I usually O on CD 19-20 rather than the standard CD 14) and they will do a dating scan at one of your early appointments that is much more accurate. But it really depends on what you're comfortable with!
Ahhhh very interesting! Yes I highly doubt I would wait for a period for the sole purpose of making it easier for the doc to date the baby. Why waste a TTC month?? Thanks for the tip!

I'm actually thinking about this now. You start your period on CD1 right? I would have taken my last hormonal pill on CD20 of the previous month. So in essence I would get my period after my last pill (because I didn't ovulate that month) and then potentially ovulate 15 days later. Am I looking at this right? So no matter what you would always get one more period.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh very interesting! Yes I highly doubt I would wait for a period for the sole purpose of making it easier for the doc to date the baby. Why waste a TTC month?? Thanks for the tip!

I'm actually thinking about this now. You start your period on CD1 right? I would have taken my last hormonal pill on CD20 of the previous month. So in essence I would get my period after my last pill (because I didn't ovulate that month) and then potentially ovulate 15 days later. Am I looking at this right? So no matter what you would always get one more period.[/quote]

This kinda confuses me too, when I stop to think about it. I actually just got out a calendar and worked through what you said and...I don't care :D Stopping BC=Starting TTC for me, so there ya go. HAHA

But, Octavia, you do make a good point about why they recommend that. I just don't think it will convinve me to use condoms for a month ( :knockout: )

Stacy- DH and I have a little running joke- we know a lady who was working on her master's and was very close to finishing but very frustrated. One day, in the midst of a good cry about it, her lovely husband asked 'What will help you finish this degree?' to which she promptly replied 'Pearls!'. So when I am upset and DH asks 'what would make this better?' I say, 'Babies!'
:D

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
aviastar|1356033264|3336685 said:
Stacy- DH and I have a little running joke- we know a lady who was working on her master's and was very close to finishing but very frustrated. One day, in the midst of a good cry about it, her lovely husband asked 'What will help you finish this degree?' to which she promptly replied 'Pearls!'. So when I am upset and DH asks 'what would make this better?' I say, 'Babies!'
:D

LOVE that!! Ha! DH knows I want babies and HIS joke to me about it is that he knows he can't make me wait to long or I'll start bringing home kittens, to replace the no baby feeling! Bahaha! It's either babies in the near future, or a crazy cat lady living with him!

Weird question; so I know we're all excited about getting pregnant and trying ton conceive, but does it ever panic any of you like' holy crap, I might be pregnant within the next 6 months-to a year!' I am really excited, but sometimes I'm like this when I really think about it all and the awesome life changes it will bring: :-o

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
gem_anemone|1356031487|3336675 said:
Octavia|1355972802|3336205 said:

I'm actually thinking about this now. You start your period on CD1 right? I would have taken my last hormonal pill on CD20 of the previous month. So in essence I would get my period after my last pill (because I didn't ovulate that month) and then potentially ovulate 15 days later. Am I looking at this right? So no matter what you would always get one more period.

IIRC, the "period" you get a few days after you take your last pill doesn't count because you didn't O that month. A true CD1 would be the first day of your period following a month when you ovulated. So it's entirely possible to get preggo before you've ever had an actual period, if it happens during the first few weeks you're off BC. I'm definitely not an expert, though! And it's also very possible that what your doctor was actually saying to you was that you could start trying as soon as you wanted following the end of your BC, but other doctors say wait a month. I don't think there's a lot of consistency overall.

Anyway, regarding the "wow, am I really going to do this?" feeling, that's part of what kept me in WBW status for so long. Also, things like the CT shooting scare the crap out of me and make me wonder how I can possibly justify bringing a child into this world -- both in the sense that it's impossible to protect them at all times, and I have read several stories from women with mentally ill children and I just can't fathom how to cope with that. Logically, I know it's far more likely than not that we'll raise healthy children to adulthood, but emotionally it's hard to accept that life is so unpredictable. :(sad

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. This hit me the other day, my sister in law is on the planning committee for a local re-enactment thingy set for Nov '13 (it's a long story, but usually something like this is right up my alley) and she is bugging me to 'put it on my calendar', i.e. commit to attending. But all I can think is 'I can't commit to wearing a corset next November!!!' If we start trying in Feb and get lucky quickly, I could be 8-9 months pregnant; we could have a baby by NEXT CHRISTMAS!

On another note- what are you ladies opinions on Midwives? There is a pactice in my area that is very intriguing; they also offer well-women gyn, deliver at my hospital of preference, work with the hospitalist physicians in cases when at physician is needed, takes my insurance, and (a big plus for me, cause I am weird about this) are all women- I just like seeing women better. Their stats on percenages of unmedicated births, labors resulting in c-sections, epistomies, etc are encouraging. The hospital I will deliver in has awesome facilities- soaking tubs in all rooms, all post-partum rooms are private, NICU onsite, so no worries there.

What say you about ye old midwifery?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
aviastar|1356040143|3336790 said:
On another note- what are you ladies opinions on Midwives? There is a pactice in my area that is very intriguing; they also offer well-women gyn, deliver at my hospital of preference, work with the hospitalist physicians in cases when at physician is needed, takes my insurance, and (a big plus for me, cause I am weird about this) are all women- I just like seeing women better. Their stats on percenages of unmedicated births, labors resulting in c-sections, epistomies, etc are encouraging. The hospital I will deliver in has awesome facilities- soaking tubs in all rooms, all post-partum rooms are private, NICU onsite, so no worries there.

Funny, I was actually just researching this today. I'm very, very much in favor of this type of care and was looking into the practice near me so I can schedule a pre-TTC appointment because I'd like to get established and have a couple things checked before we actually start. I'd say, meet with them and if you like them, absolutely go for it. I'd prefer to see an OB only if I end up being high-risk for some reason.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
we could have a baby by NEXT CHRISTMAS!

It's craziness, right?! Oh man, BABIES!!!

Octavia|1356041138|3336800 said:

Funny, I was actually just researching this today. I'm very, very much in favor of this type of care and was looking into the practice near me so I can schedule a pre-TTC appointment because I'd like to get established and have a couple things checked before we actually start. I'd say, meet with them and if you like them, absolutely go for it. I'd prefer to see an OB only if I end up being high-risk for some reason.

I need to start looking into this. I would really like to have a natural birth accompanied by a midwife. Any ideas on how to find one in my area? My SIL used a duela (sp?) and loved that. I'm in MD, so I'm not sure the laws on that.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
There should be a list on the Anerican College of Nurse Midwives website, I think you can search by state and/or zip code.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Stacy, do you have a preferred hospital you'd like to deliver in? One that's closer to home or that has nicer facilities? Hospital policies differ regarding midwives, but just like physicians, they have to have privelages at a hospital to deliver there. Maybe you can check with the L&D floor at the hospital if they have a practice that delivers there. The practice I am looking at is hospital delivery only- they don't do home birth at all, or high risk for any reason, including multiples. If you become high risk after you are a patient there, you get shifted over the the Hospitalist OB's they work with. I like that they have a system already set up for that should I need it. But mostly, I am just going to start asking around for people's experiences and probably set up an appointmet with them after the first of the year to check it out.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
We have a hospital that is close to us and where most of my friends/family has delivered in (I was born there too!). My Aunt is a social worker at the hospital so after seeing your message, I just emailed her with some general questions about the facility and it's services. Wow, ladies you're really giving me some great food for thought and I am taking about 90% of the advice given...this thread is AWESOME!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas all my ladies!!

It has been a rough month around here- just non-stop work, not enough time to spend together, not enough good home cooked food, and feeling like I fell short of all the thoughtful and crafty things I wanted to do for our first Christmas together.

BUT...the month went well enough that we can now give ourselves a little bonus for the emergency (read: baby) fund!!! And my hubby LOVED his new beverage bar (pics coming!) and he spoiled me silly yesterday.

But we've talked about our Feb. start date...and pushed it back. If we got KU right away a newborn next Nov/Dec might actually kill me. It's just not a good time of year for major changes and especially ones that include sleep deprivation. I've kinda known this conversation was coming for a few weeks, since I did the math and thought, OMG could I really do this with a newborn? We've been saying that we'll play it by ear...

Well, that sweet man surprised me yet again yesterday with a card on the tree. It simply stated, 'Baby Ourlastname, Hopefully February '14'

No more talking about it, no more hypotheticals, we're on the same page!!! April is go time! And I am really happy with that; it's an excellent compromise and it means so much to me to get that from him!

Poor DH has lost both grandmothers this year, one this month and very unexpectedly. He said it really changed his thinking on the baby front; he'd always just assumed that she would be there to meet our kids and now she won't be. He'd like his and my remainig grandparents to be part of our kids' lives and he realized that his doubts were just results of insecurity, rather than real hurdles in our life. God was watching out for me the day I met this man, he's such a keeper! :praise:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results