shape
carat
color
clarity

WANTED: Awesome Bridal Shoes; REWARD: My Gratitude ('cause I'm broke)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I just want to point out (because I have done this myself before) that sometimes shoes are not going to be the color they appear on the screen, due to monitor calibration and brightness. This also goes for gemstones, but that''s not an issue here.

So what you think might be perfect on screen, may not be in real life.

Having said that, I think you have a lot of great choices already.

oh schnapp!

Rough_Rock
Guess what, ladies? I got em! I had to see the bebe heels in person so I ran through Manhattan (literally...jogging) and found them on my third store visit (I called two other stores who said they had them in my size and when I showed up, they did not). I tried them on, walked in them...and am now in love with them - KUDOS to you all for your suggestions!! BigT, I reward you with my gratitude =)

oh schnapp!

Rough_Rock
Check ''em out!! I''m a dummy when it comes to posting pics so I hope this shows up.

I put the rubix cube in the pic just for color comparison. Thanks again Big T =)

avashoes.jpg

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gawd, I love them! Happy to help. Thanks for the photo!!

The only Bebe I know of in Manhattan is on 5th Ave in the teens...and I don''t think I''ve ever been inside. But it might be worth checking out since they have fabulous purple stilettos...
Wear them in good health!

oh schnapp!

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/3/2009 3:40:20 PM
Author: TheBigT
Oh my gawd, I love them! Happy to help. Thanks for the photo!!

The only Bebe I know of in Manhattan is on 5th Ave in the teens...and I don''t think I''ve ever been inside. But it might be worth checking out since they have fabulous purple stilettos...

Wear them in good health!
I love them too BigT!! The Bebe you''re thinking of (the one I actually purchased from) is on 15th and 5th. Before that store though, I went to Columbus Circle and then to 34th street (I think it''s on 5th also...or near it). Definitely go to 15th street Bebe I saw some really cute stuff but had to grab the shoes and scoot before I ended up spending florist money on a jacket or something...=) My soon-to-be LOVES them too btw!!!

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, Lovin the shoes!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Lovely shoes!! Those are awesome!!

SarahAnn

Rough_Rock
Discount Christian Louboutin Site

Ummm. . .try here. I am coveting a pair of my own and came across this site. I have heard great personal reviews about it as well. It''s like discovering a mine. There should be pearly gates when you enter the site. Just my honest opinion. . .haha.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 6:07:34 PM
Author: SarahAnn
Discount Christian Louboutin Site

Ummm. . .try here. I am coveting a pair of my own and came across this site. I have heard great personal reviews about it as well. It''s like discovering a mine. There should be pearly gates when you enter the site. Just my honest opinion. . .haha.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that site sells fakes.

To the OP, congrats on getting some hotttt shoes!!
36.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results