shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Wanted: 18" thick silver chain (braided or wheat not open link)

fel

Shiny_Rock
I lost the thick vintage chain that I used with all my silver pendants, and I am so depressed! With it I lost my beautiful Doug Menadue 6.6 ct natural topaz pendant. I am beyond crushed about both and trying to buy replacements. I doubt if someone has a Menadue large natural topaz, but if someone has the right kind of silver chain I am interested. I don't have a full picture of mine with the clasp (it was purchased in the 1970's and made by an artist), but this John Hardy is rather close: https://www.goodwillfinds.com/jewel...MIrouR5p_F_gIVkRCzAB1NvALqEAQYBiABEgIXI_D_BwE

Only I need 18". and that one is 16". The clasp has to be easy to use (loop and toggle, giant hook, or like the John Hardy, and the clasp has to allow smaller pendants to get onto it (so the clasp can't be a lot wider than the chain.)

Thanks for looking at this post.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: fel

fel

Shiny_Rock
So sorry you lost your necklace and pendant.

Would this work maybe?

Thanks for looking for me. That is really pretty. The one concern would be the balls on on the link near the toggle --- it might make so some of my pendents get on the chain.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Sorry you lost your chain!

Hope you find a good replacement

fel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the updates. I ordered a chain -- will see if it if it fits the requirements. Next I need to figure out how to order a new gorgeous 6+ carat natural topaz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results