shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting is sooooo hard!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out simply beautiful!! It looks perfect on your hand and I can''t wait to see some sunlight pics. I really like the setting. Great choice all the way around!
36.gif
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

Wow that is beautiful! Congrats!!!

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
o WOW!! I LOVE THIS PURPLE!! This is the prettiest color stone I have ever seen! congrats! and it looks great on your finger!!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stacy I love it! I had been eyeing that stone on Jeff''s site and I think it is gorgeous! The setting is amazing too, simpley divine!

Can you pretty please take some more pictures? In the sunlight? PLease? I really wanna see that colour pop in the light!

DD
35.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t been here for awhile and it was so nice to see your responses! I am still loving my spinel, but I haven''t taken any more pics. I will do that Monday and post them though, I promise!

Today I went into a jewelry store and the woman working behind the counter kept saying, "It''s an amethyst. I should know because it''s my birthstone." Sheesh. Of course, she also said that all diamonds with any color are "nature''s mistakes" because the only perfect diamonds are colorless. Annoying!
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results