shape
carat
color
clarity

Viva Las Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Well Ladies, I''m leaving on my road trip to Las Vegas tomorrow. I''ll be gone a couple of weeks and will be hitting Death Valley, the Grand Canyon and the petrified forests on my way back to Texas. My wonderful FF bought me and my gal pal tickets to see O at the Bellagio for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I can''t wait!! Hopefully I''ll get internet access and I''ll send you guys the pictures from WF of my finished ring.

I can''t wait until I get back, so I can see it in person!!

Wish me luck!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a GREAT time! And please be careful.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful trip Curio!!!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how awesome, have fun! i''ll be there for work team building meetings next week, should be fun but BUSY!! we are seeing Spamalot one night and having dinner at Tao another night...!! i love vegas so when work pays for it, it''s even better.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Have a great and safe trip!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Currio,
Wow, stay cool!!! It will be a blast. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Grand Canyon, AZ! Enjoy all the red rock formations! Are you going through ABQ, NM? I live there. hehehe I also will be going to LV and the Grand Canyon end of August!!!! FUN
9.gif

Mara, sounds like fun!!! Enjoy, I am sure you will; it sounds like you work w/a great bunch!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Have a wonderful (and safe) time Curio!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

Mara, have fun at Spamalot, my FF went to see it and he loved it! Tao is a great restaurant, I hope I actually get to eat there this time around!

Skippy, Yap, we'll be traveling through ABQ on our way back I believe. I loooove New Mexico, my gal pal has a friend there, and I have family in Roswell :razz:

Anyway ladies, talk to ya'll in a week or two!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2007 12:09:30 AM
Author: curiopotter
Thanks guys!

Mara, have fun at Spamalot, my FF went to see it and he loved it! Tao is a great restaurant, I hope I actually get to eat there this time around!

Skippy, Yap, we''ll be traveling through ABQ on our way back I believe. I loooove New Mexico, my gal pal has a friend there, and I have family in Roswell :razz:

Anyway ladies, talk to ya''ll in a week or two!
Be safe and take pics for us.
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Have a great trip, curio! Vegas is my favorite place to visit and have fun! Went there with friends 3 times last year, and it seems you can never see it all! Drive safe!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Have fun and don''t forget to gamble a bit..Let us know if you win big.We want you to win BIG, BIG , BIG.Above all have fun..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results