shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet''s Hair and Makeup Trail (incl hair wrap pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
So today was one heck of a day! I got my hair and makeup trial done and we did our engagement photo shoot in Carmel. I''ll post those pics later. I should have at least a teaser photo by tomorrow!

Anyways I LOVED my hair, it was exactly what I asked for. My makeup was fabulous too! The only thing I asked to change about it was more black in my eyebrows and I''ll probably have pinker lips. It was done with airbrush makeup. Fantastic! Great deal all around! I brushed out my hair and kept the long false eyelashes for the engagement shoot. My FI said I looked really amazing today so I''m happy overall.

So on to the pics! As you may know from previous posts I bought a hair wrap / belt at a trunk show. The designer also sells actual hair wraps but this was one that''s used as a belt as well. I wanted a grecian hair style and about a week ago got my copy of US Weekly in the mail and saw the the premier episode of Gossip Girl had the star wearing the exact hairdo I wanted (incl wrap!). So I took that in and got it done! I think I need to trim my bangs up a bit but otherwise so far so good.

Let me know what you guys think!

hairwrap1.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock

hairwrap2.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock

hairwrap5.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock

hairwrap4.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Ignore the funky neck twist and shadows! As I said before more black and pink please! Also I'm wearing my every day earrings. Not too exciting. And I have no idea why I had severe face on every shot. Too posed!

My hair and makeup was done by 'Christine' in San Jose. http://www.christinemakeup.com/

facetrial.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violet, you look beautiful! I like the makeup and hair just as they are. As a matter of fact, if it were me, I would not go darker on the brows or pinker on the lips - the way it looks right now seems perfect to me.

Can't wait to see engagement pics!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I think you look beautiful! Your hair color is fabulous!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, Violet, you look stunning! I love everything about it!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning I think it is all perfect

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re so pretty!!!! You''re going to be a stunning bride! I love the hairwrap too.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the hair and the hair wrap!!! You look great! Although I think maybe going with a slightly different lipcolor might work well for you, maybe something with red undertones (not a bright red though) instead of something so pink.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks completely great!!

Question, your tattoo will be showing, yes? I don't know why exactly, but I'm completely LOVING the contrast of it with the very elegant hair and makeup. Love it.

You look gorgeous!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Violet, how did you like the airbrush make-up? I am trying to decide if I am going to do it, and I keep hearing different things about it. It looks beautiful on you in the photos...did you look natural in person? Did it feel heavy?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it!
36.gif
36.gif

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Everything is perfect! The hairstyle is goreous, and beautifully done. The makeup is stunning.

I love the hair wrap. I like that it makes you look a little different, but still has a traditional feel to it.

You are going to be a stunning bride!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Violet - you look fabulous!! I love the hair style and the coloring! Beautiful!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
You look great! I absolutely love your hairstyle and the hair wrap. Both are fabulous. You are going to look so amazing on your wedding day. =)

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You are so gorgeous. The makeup looks flawless to me, I wouldn''t change a thing. I also really love the hair wrap!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! i Adore your makeup and the hairwrap is stunning and different.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Violet honey you look so beautiful and glamorous. I think a LITTLE bit of darkening of the eyebrows, right at the head of them would be nice. Just a bit. I would leave the lipstick though, and maybe add a little bit of blush.

You look amazing though! Just fabulous. Christine did a great job! Isn''t the airbrush lovely!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I think you could do a little brighter lip color. What you have looks great, but I think it would really click well with your brown eyes. Your hairdo looks fantastic!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
I love everything! That hair wrap is such a cool little piece, it really pulls everything together so nicely!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Violet, you look absolutely breath taking. I love love love your hair. It is styled beautifully and I love the color. The beads are a very nice touch and your make up looks flawless and subtle and so feminine. I think you look just great! Question--can I go purple at 55???

You are absolutely beautiful Violet...
9.gif

I agree with you, perhaps the eyebrows could be smidge darker as well as a slight tint on the lips, but seriously, you are stunning.

Your tattoos are fantastic, absolutely love your style.

I have NEVER seen a hair wrap quite like that one ! Where did you find it ???

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Violet

You have such a classic , elegant beautiful look. You look like an angel.

How gorgeous you will be on your wedding day. The head wrap was a great accessory ...

You have nothing to worry about... looking that way...

If you want a bit more drama you could deepen the lips for the evening.. just a smudge
5.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous look! I LOVE everything about it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Violet, you are a beauty, your hair looks great!
36.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay my friends agree, I''m more of a black brow, darker lipstick person so we''ll switch that up a bit day of!

To answer some questions:

Musey: I have a ton of tattoos that will be showing so yes, they''ll all be there!

marchswallowbird: Airbrush was fine. It wasn''t heavy at all and in fact lasted fantastically the whole rest of the day including through the trekking all over Carmel for the engagement shoot! I''ll post those photos in a bit.

Gypsy: Darkening for sure, and she added blush but I added more later!

Joflier: same deal, will add more color to the lips!

swingirl: you can go purple at any age!!

browneyedcountrygirl75: I got it a trunk show by a relatively well known designer, can''t say who due to the pearls!

Thank you to everyone else! I''m happy by the way it turned out. As I mentioned before my bangs are quite heavy in those photos so I''ll lighten them up a tad next haircut but otherwise it turned out well. :)

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Violet: You radiate beauty, enjoy your special day.

Feel free to mention the name of the designer, just please don''t link it.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ali!

There''s no link to buy the stuff online anyways. :)

The designer is Debra Moreland is Paris.

She makes amazing stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results