shape
carat
color
clarity

Videographer trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I thought I''d post this for some of the people who were on the fence for a videographer. It''s still a personal decision but I''m totally happy I did it now. I haven''t received my DVD yet, but I can say I''m SUPER pleased with the trailer :) If anyone''s getting married in South Florida, I suggest my videographer!

lliang_chi''s trailer

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
HOLYCOW!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i must admit, the cinematic videos like these are the reason why i just HAD to book another videographer for my wedding! (the first one was just non-cinematic, cheaper service - i'm still figuring out how to get out of the contract).

they did a great job with editing and capturing the moment. great music selection too (i love clocks!). was this in HD already? if you don't mind, how much did you pay the package for?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That was absolutely incredible.

Just perfect, the rolling skies, the scenery, your vows in between the music and that speech at the end.. i want to see the whole thing!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!! These wedding videos are like movies now! How beautiful!

You looked incredible (everything did). Can I just say, your husband is adorable! Soooo cute!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Cleo, going through my spreadsheet, it was $2020 for the videographer. I found a lot of videographers are flexible with their prices since they know they''re viewed a little lower on the totem pole for some couples. I totally know what you mean about the cinematic editing selling you on the video. I was the same way. I saw ries''s trailer and was SOLD.

Thanks Hawaiian, I''m really happy with the trailer, can''t wait for the video :)

Bia, Aw, thanks about my husband. He''s embarrassed with the video, he said he was squinting a lot. I don''t see it. I just see how handsome he is
5.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a neat wedding video! They have sure come a long way. How exciting. This teaser makes me want to see the whole shebang. I even started tearing up for you and your husband, as you were stating your vows. And you look gorgeous!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! love that; i bet you''re just dying to see the whole thing!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Aww I was just smiling through the whole thing. That is some great work they did, and the video is just beautiful!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Woah. That was SPECTACULAR! Holy Toledo I really, really liked it! Is it lame that I got a little choked up?

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Aw you ladies are so sweet. THanks for you comments. I''m peeing my pants waiting for the DVDs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results