shape
carat
color
clarity

Victoria''s Secret FINALLY carries my bra size!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m a 32C.. and I always have so much trouble finding bras. VS has always had maybe one or two styles in my size, but that''s it.

Well, my roommate looked online today and now they have a large selection of bras in 32C, 32D, and 32DD! I figured some of you ladies might like the heads up!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Really? That''s great! They used to only have the Emma, and I don''t like that one. Thanks for sharing! FYI, the Calvin Klein and Natori 32 C''s are pretty good too, thought the CKs do stretch out pretty quickly. I''ve been buying the VS Intimissimmi and shortening the back strap
20.gif

Thanks!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m the same size and am really happy to hear that VS is going to be carrying more styles in this size--all of my bras are VS or Calvin Klein because I can''t find many others who carry that size.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 11:00:36 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I''m the same size and am really happy to hear that VS is going to be carrying more styles in this size--all of my bras are VS or Calvin Klein because I can''t find many others who carry that size.
HI:

Chantelle (brand) has this size.

cheers--Sharon

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I was totally excited to see the selection of 32DD's - I'm going to have to try them out and see if they work for me, as the ones I currently buy are lovely but the styles and colors are limited and they are very pricey
14.gif

ETA: Yes, Chantelle's have a good selection of small band sizes, and I think Natori does as well - really nice stuff, but definitely not cheap...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a warning to those DD girls out there. I tried one of their 32DD bras on a few months ago and it was tiny. So just beware that their sizes may be a bit on the smaller side.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I have been having problems finding a 32 band on anything bigger than a B.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 9:27:52 PM
Author: neatfreak
Just a warning to those DD girls out there. I tried one of their 32DD bras on a few months ago and it was tiny. So just beware that their sizes may be a bit on the smaller side.

Thanks for the heads up NF - that''s really good to know. I''ve definitely found that cup sizes vary a LOT from brand to brand, so I''ll make sure I don''t get anything from there that couldn''t be returned, just in case.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 10:22:59 PM
Author: AmberGretchen

Thanks for the heads up NF - that''s really good to know. I''ve definitely found that cup sizes vary a LOT from brand to brand, so I''ll make sure I don''t get anything from there that couldn''t be returned, just in case.

Yeah, I was so excited and I ordered a few online and none of them fit. AND imagine my even further annoyance when I brought them to VS and found out you can''t return online stuff in store. Very annoying in this day and age!

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
yeah, thats great and all that they carry more sizes.........but they still dont carry my size... 38DDD.
20.gif
yep......i love that store and cant get the good quality bras they sell.
38.gif
can anyone say reduction? I dont think i have the guts.
6.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m the same size. I used to get one style that they stopped making in this size. Well, finally the size is back but I only saw it in one style. I tried it on and for some reason, the cup size was too small.
33.gif
The 34c fit better and I bought one. I matched it up to my 32c''s and it''s exactly the same. (I would like it a little tighter around my torso though..)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 10:53:32 PM
Date: 11/15/2008 10:22:59 PM

Author: AmberGretchen

Yeah, I was so excited and I ordered a few online and none of them fit. AND imagine my even further annoyance when I brought them to VS and found out you can''t return online stuff in store. Very annoying in this day and age!

Um yeah that''s super lame. Honestly, I''m not even sure its worth it - I''ll just pay a bit more and stick with my fancy ones from Nordstrom and Bloomie''s...
20.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
p.s. for anyone with a similar problem to me and neatfreak, hautelook.com has elle mcpherson intimates on sale right now, and her band sizes run small so the 34dd is perfect for my normally 32dd self - some of her stuff is really pretty and its on super sale
2.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
REALLY!?!?!? That is great news!

For so long, I was going custom. I'm 30/32C as well! I guess women with a small ribcage normally don't have C cup boobs... but I do. (Thanks, Mom!)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I love the Very Sexy Bra!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
27.gif
no chest shots? !!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 8:02:16 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
27.gif
no chest shots? !!
31.gif
3.gif
You are bad.
11.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 11:17:02 PM
Author: Kaleigh

27.gif
no chest shots? !!
31.gif
3.gif
You are bad.
11.gif
Yes, so bad! But on that note, since halos are the rage. Wouldn''t it be funny for bras to have "halos" to make each boob look bigger? Victoria Secret already has angels as models, so the halo theme might be just the thing! LOL.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
I''m a 34D,I have a hard time and I usually have to spend a little bit more on better quality. I bought a bra for under $10 34D and one for about $40 and the more$$$ fit so much better and I was falling out of the cheap one. Most D,DD sized women out there are heavier around then 32 so I can see that you must search for hours to find a bra. Every brand is different but I''m glad it works for you.
36.gif

DiamondsforDee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 11:37:24 PM
Author: Bliss

Date: 11/28/2008 11:17:02 PM
Author: Kaleigh

27.gif
no chest shots? !!
31.gif
3.gif
You are bad.
11.gif
Yes, so bad! But on that note, since halos are the rage. Wouldn''t it be funny for bras to have ''halos'' to make each boob look bigger? Victoria Secret already has angels as models, so the halo theme might be just the thing! LOL.
Oh yes please! If they could somehow make that work I''d be first in line to give it a try. I feel so bad for all of you 32C''s out there. I really do. Luckily for me, VS carries all sorts of bandwidths for the A bras.
15.gif

AStack75

Shiny_Rock
27.gif
no chest shots? !!
31.gif
LOL. I was just about to say, this thread is useless without pictures.
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results