shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Does It Again! Cushion Halo...

stellabella

Rough_Rock
wow beautiful work, i love this.the surprise stones are such a sweet touch

would you mind sharing your ring size for an idea of what a 1.75 halo could look like on me? im an itty bitty size 4 lady in waiting :read:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it is a beautiful setting and excellent finger coverage on you~!!

stellabella

Rough_Rock
stellabella|1338001325|3204043 said:
wow beautiful work, i love this.the surprise stones are such a sweet touch

would you mind sharing your ring size for an idea of what a 1.75 halo could look like on me? im an itty bitty size 4 lady in waiting :read:

oops just realize you already said 4.75..never mind me. it looks a great size :)

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring(s)! I just love seeing new variations of the Emilya and I especially love he birthstones. I think I have only seen them that way on BGD rings so it was neat to see them from a different vendor.

Also remember to get a spacer and wear them with your new rings or else your pave will rub up against each other!!!!!!

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow. :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Congratulations! :love: :appl: :love:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Just fell off my chair! (VC work does that to me). It's absolutely stunning and looks so perfect on your hand. :love: :love: :appl:

jda785

Rough_Rock
Hi There!

Your ring is beautiful!!! I am in the process of custom designing my ring too, and wondering what size halo to go with.. what size diamonds are in your halo? I love the delicate look of them - not clunky at all!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Your ring is BEYOND GORGEOUS! I am considering using VC and after seeing this I may be sold. I love the birth stone idea. Did you have to mail him those? Or is that something that he has on hand as an option? Does that cost extra as well?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results