shape
carat
color
clarity

Very similar but different settings - Which is nicer? HOF vs. WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few amateur shots I took this morning. Still figuring out file sizes....

Oh, and there is a band that goes with this ring, its called Felicity thin curved band (HOF). It is the same size/width as one of the shanks, so it will look like 3 equal rows when put together.

HPIM0556 (3).JPG

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
not doing too well on the file size issue...

HPIM0553 (3).JPG

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
I will quit wasting space until I find a better way to post these. Oh, and excuse the one prong. I was assured that it is secure for the time being, but it needs to be reshaped/moved for aesthetic purposes... but I refuse to give it up for at least a week!
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You are certainly not wasting our time Split Shank! Your pictures are beautiful and your ring is just breathtaking!!! I'm sure these photos will be very helpful to the original poster. You should really start your own thread and post many more pictures for us.
3.gif
Congratulations to you!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is gorgeous! That less pronounced split seems to work really well with a princess. I still think I like a bigger split on a round though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results