shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio EU8015 with Matching Band 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Please Note: This is a continuation from a previous thread: Verragio EU8015 with Matching Band

I''m sorry it took me so long to upload these. A couple weeks after we got back from our honeymoon, the semester started (still finishing up my degree), and the time just kind of flew by.

Thanks again for all of the compliments in the previous thread, and I''m sorry I was away for so long.

Hand_Shot_5-21-07.JPG

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Another shot of the ring.

Hand_Shot_2_5-21-07.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
P..r..e...t...t...y....

MikeM

Rough_Rock
A picture of the band. It may be a little dirty; I haven''t gotten it cleaned, and she''s wore it every day since we got married on July 29th.

BTW, she only wears the ring occasionally.

Hand_Shot_3_5-21-07.JPG

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Another shot of the band.

Thanks for the compliments ~*Alexis*~ and FireGoddess!

(Sorry about the mess in the background we''re still kind of moving in)

Hand_Shot_4_5-21-07.JPG

MikeM

Rough_Rock
One last shot of the ring.

Hand_Shot_5_5-21-07.JPG

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! The ering is so pretty...and the band is unique the way the small diamonds go between the 3 larger stones. I really like it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Mikey, nice work!! Congratulations!!!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
O~ Mike! I LOVE THE RING!

I spent so much time on Verragio''s website admiring all the beautiful settings & especially the one you have!

Can we see some profile shots??? please~~~~~~~

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does she ever wear them together? If so I am curious to see a photo of that.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!!!

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thank you for all of the compliments. I''ll ask my sometimes camera-shy subject if she''d like to pose for a few more shots.

BTW, I can''t take any of the credit, Pebbles, diamondseeker2006, and a lot of other members of Pricescope forum are the ones who truly deserve it. All of them really went out of their way to help me.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 2:07:35 PM
Author: MikeM
Wow! Thank you for all of the compliments. I'll ask my sometimes camera-shy subject if she'd like to pose for a few more shots.

BTW, I can't take any of the credit, Pebbles, diamondseeker2006, and a lot of other members of Pricescope forum are the ones who truly deserve it. All of them really went out of their way to help me.
If you want here is a thread to put pics of people and their rings
9.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-put-some-faces-with-rings.59828/

Again gorgeous rings!!!! Lucky lady
35.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey Mike, I remember you...... it turned out great! congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2007 2:07:35 PM
Author: MikeM
Wow! Thank you for all of the compliments. I''ll ask my sometimes camera-shy subject if she''d like to pose for a few more shots.

BTW, I can''t take any of the credit, Pebbles, diamondseeker2006, and a lot of other members of Pricescope forum are the ones who truly deserve it. All of them really went out of their way to help me.
Hey, Mike!!! I remember you SO well! You are sweet to remember me! Your rings just turned out beautifully, and I am really excited that you took the time to come back and post some pictures for us. I don''t know how I missed this when you posted the other day, but I hope you see my reply! It was a lot of fun helping you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful rings--well done!

cheers--Sharon

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s beautiful! I love the wedding band -- it''s very unique and lovely. I''m assuming the other ring is the engagement ring and she wears it on her right hand? Both lovely!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Beutiful!!!!
emwink.gif

MikeM

Rough_Rock
doobao and Tacor E-ring: I''m sorry I haven''t posted the pictures yet -- we had a small flood in our basement. However, here are a couple of profile shots without my wife''s hand (sorry she''s a little camera shy). I''ll try to get more soon with her wearing the rings.

Hello jetmal. Thank you for the compliment. I remember you too! It''s nice to see you again. I was hoping that when I posted the pictures I''d get to see some of you again.

Hello diamondseeker2006, it''s really nice to see you again. I think about you, Pebbles, and everyone else here who helped me every time I see her ring. Thank you so much for all of your help.

canuk-gal and 04diamond<3: Thanks for the compliments!

lumpkin: Thanks for the compliment! I hope this is the correct way to wear them (I suggested it to her): She usually wears the wedding band on her left hand, and for special occasions she wears the engagement ring on her right hand. She likes her jewelery kind of simple, so she usually doesn''t wear them together on the same finger.

6-4-07_EU8015_1.JPG

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Here''s another profile shot. I tried to angle the camera up just a little more. I''m sorry I didn''t use the sun for my backlight it''s cloudy here today in Chicago.

6-4-07_EU8015_2.JPG

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Here''s one last one -- wanted to really show off the diamond everyone here helped me with.

6-4-07_EU8015_3.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s stunning! Great job!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful, Mike! I think she should wear them together when she wants to wear both rings! It is a beautiful set!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 9:46:34 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That is beautiful, Mike! I think she should wear them together when she wants to wear both rings! It is a beautiful set!

ditto, I think she should wear them together too. it''s a gorgeous set!!!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Rings!!!! Thanks for sharing

MWG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What the lovely set! The rings are gorgeous!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This wedding set is just beautiful...any chance your lady will pose for a pic wearing both rings on her ring finger? They must be stunning together. Maybe she just needs to become used to the blingage
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique set. It looks lovely. I''d like to see them on the same finger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results