shape
carat
color
clarity

Vera Wang Micro Pave Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone remember the Vera Wang setting with an Asscher? I know that is kind of vague but I found a picture of it on Michael C. Fina about a year ago and I can''t seem to find it again. I know its a really small micro pave band, my guess would be about a 1.1mm. This is the setting that my boyfriend and I seem to agree on and I want to be able to show it to him in person. It was mentioned on another thread that Vera Wang may not make fine jewelry anymore, is this true?

BTW...I do live in NYC so if anyone knows if this is available to look at please let me know where. I know the flagship store is here in NYC so I guess that is an option.

I''ve attached a picture:

michael fina_verawang.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *believe* but am not 100% certain that the vera wang ering settings were discontinued. I believe that Bailey, Banks, and Biddle has a number of them on clearance. You could see if there is one of those stores in your area. Or call Michael C Fina yourself and ask.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, it''s true that she''s no longer going to be making high end jewelry so that is why you might be having trouble finding pics and dealers. Also, it was posted here a while ago that BB&B were have a ton of problems with the vera wang settings and that may be some of the reason she''s getting out of production of them. IMO 1.1mm is waaaaaaaaay to thin for an everyday or any day ring setting, especially if you add the pave...i''d also be scared to purchase it and then have no where to go if it needed to be replaced or fixed, no company warranty that is, unless of course you can find it and have the jeweler selling it maintain the warranty.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
a gal named albicocca (sp?) had a vera wang set. i am not sure whether it was asscher or emerald? i have not seen her post lately maybe search out her posts?

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Vera Wang does not make jewelry anymore. I own one of her "Candy" rings with a garnet. While it is lovely to look at, it''s just not practical to wear much. It''s just too thin, and the metal bends way too easily. I love it, though.

Here are a couple of pictures...

VWGarnetProfile2.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^^^That is a beautiful ring Library...what a shame that you are not able to wear it more!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
"I want caaaaaaaaaaaaandy" (old song by bow wow wow)... what a cool ring!

I heard the Vera Wangs had problems with bending & were far too delicate for normal wear and tear, but again, that''s just what I heard.

That sure is pretty, and I remember Albiocca''s ring.. sublime.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2008 5:37:34 PM
Author: librarychickie
Vera Wang does not make jewelry anymore. I own one of her ''Candy'' rings with a garnet. While it is lovely to look at, it''s just not practical to wear much. It''s just too thin, and the metal bends way too easily. I love it, though.

Here are a couple of pictures...
YUMMY!!!
18.gif

I TOTALLY LOVE THE VERA WANG CANDY RINGS! THEY ARE STUNNING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results