shape
carat
color
clarity

Venue deposit FINALLY PAID

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
OK, after much HMM and HAWing, we officially paid the deposit.

Luxor
10-30-10
at the time I wanted!!

My photo upgrade so far is 50% of what my package even cost, so that''s great. I just want to REALLY remember it in photos.
I also am leaving the dinner completely up to my mom and aunt- I was getting too frazzled and felt like I had to figured it out RIGHT THIS SECOND OR OHMYGOD SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
So..... my main worries?

1) Fitting into my dress next year
2) Finding red shoes that me, and two bridesmaids will wear
3) Certain people being able to afford the trip
4) A wedding cake
5) His parents showing up (biiiiig hassle)
6) All of the little things (invites)

I''m doing ok, I think???

A family friend offered to do silk flowers for my wedding- for free and I think I might do it. My package includes my bouquet, but none of the bridesmaids. The venue said it was fine, and I''m thinking, OK fake flowers can''t be that bad right? Just stuff it in the suitcase when I''m done with it??
31.gif
[:naughty:

What else.... Oh, the EXTRAS are really adding up.

FI and I are considering taking another trip to vegas (like a 2-3 night thing) to try some places to eat and just to have fun. Part of me says, YEah let''s do it, and part of me thinks I should just put that towards those "extras". (A limo trip to get the marriage license? FI is insiting) lol

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congrats swedish bean, that''s major!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!

36.gif
36.gif

I had the date set, ya know? But now it feels more real. I can tell people to buy their plane tix any time they want now :D :D :D

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 1:05:36 AM
Author: swedish bean
36.gif
36.gif

I had the date set, ya know? But now it feels more real. I can tell people to buy their plane tix any time they want now :D :D :D
Lol. We''ve had our date for at least 9 months, and most people haven''t bought their tickets or made hotel reservations yet. Heck, I just figured out where to have dinner.

Speaking of dinner, where are you thinking of?

As for silk flowers--I''d think long and hard about that to be honest. I feel like I''m going to have so much stuff to take already, I wouldn''t even want to worry about leaving them behind not to even start thinking about crushing them on the trip over.

And I''m all for the limo to go to get the marriage license. From what I understand, it''s far away and taxis don''t drive by all that much. So even if you don''t hire a limo, pay a cab to wait for you! Luckily one came with our package.

Regardless, don''t worry! You have plenty of time still! (Trust me on that one--I just now am getting things done and it''s less than 3 months away!)

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
congrats swedishbean! That is so exciting!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on securing the date!!!!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are staying at the Luxor, I would highly recommend the spa there - i stayed there once and it has one of the best spas in Vegas. I had a massage and a body treatment there and it was awesome! They have around 7 different showers, all with it''s own scented shampoo/conditioner/body wash etc, a great steam room and hot tub and the treatments were VERY relaxing and pampering.

Date: 10/16/2009 7:17:35 PM
Author: violet3
If you are staying at the Luxor, I would highly recommend the spa there - i stayed there once and it has one of the best spas in Vegas. I had a massage and a body treatment there and it was awesome! They have around 7 different showers, all with it's own scented shampoo/conditioner/body wash etc, a great steam room and hot tub and the treatments were VERY relaxing and pampering.

Yes, I am planning on massages the day before the wedding there- the prices weren't too bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results