shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RachelLevy

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for suggestions on vendors/stores in the Boston Jewelry Building to look for an engagement ring. I was going to get a loose diamond and setting, is it true that you can get a better value that way?

~Rachel

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
My mom recently upgraded her solitaire to a 3-stone at the Jeweler''s Building in Boston. I went w/ her to The Diamond Barr to get it done. It''s a teeny tiny little hole in the wall, and I can''t remember what floor it''s on. But the guy had great deals and tons of diamonds, despite the tiny space he''s in. He had beautiful stuff - and the ring was made in less than a day! It was awesome. He also fixed my grandma''s platinum ering for FREE. I guess they really need business! His prices were awesome - he actually offered to sell me a beautiful wedding band for $800, where it''s 2x that price in B&M stores and not nearly as pretty. I would look him up and call him to see what he has - I think he''s by appt. only. Best of luck!

aronsh

Rough_Rock
Try Brett B. at Dicenza Jewelers at Jewelers Building in Boston.

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I suggest DeScenza Jewelers as well. They are in the Jewelers building - I think at 387 Washington. I have not lived in Boston for years but purchased many jewelry pieces at DeScenza when I was there and they were always great and provided lots of information and had great selection. Check out their website www.Descenza.com

TMS

Rough_Rock
Rachel,
I just finished a purchase with Bedrosian Jewelers. They are at 333 Washington in the Jewelers building. I went with them over Barmakian, EB Horn, and some others for a few reasons. Their prices were very competitive to all others downtown as well as the vendors listed on this site, with no haggling necessary. They are a family owned business that has been there for 30 years, their are two brothers running it, one a GIA diamond grad and another has some other gem training. They came highly recommended to me from a trusted source. Lastly they have a little lab right in the store and made my fiancé a beautiful 1-carat radiant set in platinum with princess channels on the band and pave on the front and back. She almost had a stroke when she saw it.

mostlywatching

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I were completely unimpressed with Descenza. My ring was made by Hefez and Sons (on the 7th floor I believe). They are family owned and there have been several recommendations for them on the board already.

nothing

Rough_Rock
I second Hefez and Sons. My fiance just proposed to me on Saturday with a ring he got there. It is absolutely spectacular and he really liked them. He went to a few places before Hefez and wasn''t impressed with the people or their selection of diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results