shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors in Boston MA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CR22

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone- I''ve been "lurking" on here about a week or so, found the site by accident.
1.gif
I just registered today/now so here is my question:
Can anyone recommend vendors in Boston in the Jeweler''s bldng? Has anyone heard of or used the Diamond Barr in Boston? I saw one posting recommending them, but just wondering if anyone else has heard of them? We went there, and Joseph Gann over the weekend. I also went to DePrisco last year and I didn''t care for their atmosphere at all. Very "salesy" in there. I am very discouraged! I liked the Diamond Barr because it''s tiny, and the pressure wasn''t there!

Thanks!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
YES Please!

I too am looking for good diamond dealers in Boston!
As well as a good jewelry designer, and a manufacturer.

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
I found a great place when I went to get my e-ring appraised:
Martoni Jewelers & Accredited Gem Lab. 215 Newbury Street. Suite 211. Peabody, MA 01960
It''s right off Rte. 1
They have since been sold to a guy with the name of James who used to have a placein the Boston jewelers building.
He is super nice.
I was last there to get my w-ring and my husband''s diamond earrings appraised. I liked them so much I drove more than an hour to have them do the appraisal.
He showed me2 ct stones and tanzanite stones justfor the fun of it.
He was really impressed and glad that I new what I wastalking about in terms of diamond cut. I liked the respect he showed for me as a customer and the "mom and pop" feel of the store. It was like having a friend talk to me about jewelry.
He sells H&A stones.
I plan to go through him when I fianlly get a tanzanite and diamiond band made for my right hand. He had some gorgeous and well-priced tanzanite!
This should be the number:
(978) 535-1249

CR22

Rough_Rock
*bump*

No one has heard of "The Diamond Barr"????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results