shape
carat
color
clarity

vendors for rose cuts for diamonds by the yard necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I have fixated on the idea of a diamonds by the yard style necklace with rose cut diamonds but I''m not sure what the best source for something like this would be.

I''ve read in several posts that new rose cuts are being produced and know that dimendscaasi has an eternity ring with rose cuts but their price seems high for that (2k for 1 cttw). I thought rose cuts were one of the cheapest cuts but don''t know what to expect price-wise.

I came across this company googling and wonder if any one has heard of them or if any of the vendors work with them. I assume they are only wholesale, based on their website Manak Jewelers

I want a 17 inch necklace with 7 or 8 3mm stones, white gold. I''m also hoping to make a pair of earrings (or earring jacket drops) in the style of the tiffany earrings below but with rose cuts for the center stone and diamond briolette drops (about 4x2 mm or so) for the bottom.

So if anyone has any advice on sourcing rose cuts and briolettes or any suggestions in general I would appreciate the help!

alistiffispearrings.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
About price... well, they are still diamonds. And the symmetrical ''modern'' ones like the ones in the ring by Scassi are not the least expensive rose cuts. These guys are quite unforgiving clarity-wise too; everything shows up in them.

Anyway,

... here''s one idea / ''guess more of the sort could be found for your earrings?

And speaking of the non-round roses:

... another
The website of the seller is www.adin.be I could not find this listing for loose rose cut diamonds on it anymore.

The jeweler making the earrings should be of much better help. It isn''t too common to find such diamonds sold loose.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Oh that bracelet from icestore is amazing! I hadn't seen it before. I have to spend more time in the gallery.

I know what I'm looking for is not a short order, but the components are out there, I just have to find them!

About the cost, I was just surprised that 1 ct eternity bands were the same price for both the rose cuts and full cuts of the same quality. I thought the rose cuts had better yield and traded for a little less, thats all.

My budget for the necklace is $1000, which I hope is doable. 7 3mm rose cuts should be about half a carat, I'm guessing, so I hope I can sqeak this out for a grand. I have no idea what to expect for the briolettes, so I'll just have to wait until I can find someone to find me a quote.

Well I emailed dimendscaasi and manak jewels to see what I can find out. I think I'll drop a line to icestore as well.

Thanks for your help Ana!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
You must post some pictures once it''s done!

I happen to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE rose cuts.... and I''ve been thinking about having a necklace or bracelet made with them. It sounds so gorgeous.

I am going to ask a friend of mine, who happens to be a jewelry designer, if she can source them and at what cost. If she can - I''ll post her costs here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results