shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor raves: Whiteflash and Facets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Erm, I''m never sure where I should post vendor comments, but I''m sure that Leonid will cheerfully toss my post were it belongs if I''ve done the stupid thing and posted it in the wrong section (please, with sugar on top. and maybe some chocolate sauce...).

Anyway, just another happy experience with two vendors while getting my fiance and my wedding bands.

Whiteflash came through with a wonderful platinum eternity band with black diamonds for my fiance.. I haven''t seen the ring yet, but my fiance has been wandering around with it on while I''m out of town (look, hon! the smallest handcuff I''ve ever seen!). WF showed a great deal of patience in the planning stages and delivered what appears to be a stunning product.

I decided to get my ring from Facets (part of SignedPieces.com). I planned and plotted for that ring and the day I decided to order it, I found that it wasn''t part of their collection anymore. Oh, the pain! A call to Isaac made me feel a lot better. Even though the ring wasn''t being made anymore, he made an exception for me and I''ll have my perfect ring in three weeks! Yay!

Nothing surprising that I had a fabulous experience, but I thought I''d share...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
glad to hear!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great!!!! Good to hear good news.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s awesome!
you will be posting pics of them, right?
20.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That was awfully nice of the people at Facets! I am cuirous to see what your lady''s ring looks like...black diamonds you say.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Matatora - lol.. sorry, I wasn't terribly specific.. the whiteflash ring is a man's ring... mine is still being made.

I'll try to post the pics of the black diamond ring... I like it, though it's a lot different and not generally what most men want in a ring. My fiance, though, wanted something to 'match' my band, so he fell in love with this design. Sort of a ying-yang matching of the two wedding bands.

fathring.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2005 11:18:36 AM
Author: rfath

the whiteflash ring is a man's ring... mine is still being made.
[...] Sort of a ying-yang matching of the two wedding bands.

How cool is that ! Is your weing band going to be like this only with white diamonds ? I couldn't find the right thread with the project for some reason...
38.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
rfath, I think the band is beautiful. Very subtle and original. Congrats!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that band is too cool! i love it! well done.
36.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2005 11:39:55 AM
Author: valeria101

How cool is that ! Is your weing band going to be like this only with white diamonds ? I couldn''t find the right thread with the project for some reason...
38.gif

Yep, mine''ll be the same style, but with white diamonds, from Facets. Half the width (2.3mm vs. 5mm), half the carat weight (.52 vs 1.1ish), but also satin finish. Can''t wait to see my ring!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to keep the photos of your fiance''s ring away from my bf, Eric. He''s always asking me about black stones and I bet he''d LOVE that ring.

and I can''t wait to see the two rings together, it sounds like yours is amazing!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Love your FIs band... how unique! Cant wait to see yours either!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very spiffy!

rfath

Shiny_Rock
it''s here! My ring is here!

... and I don''t have pics yet
7.gif
. My camera doesn''t have a macro lens, sadly... I''ll have to think of some way to get a picture!

Anyway, facets did a fabulous job making the changes I''d requested. The ring is *so* delicate that I''m stunned. It sparkles like a fiend without taking anything away from my engagement ring...

1.gif
and now ame has me paranoid about keeping it clean!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
just take some pictures!!
must see ring

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure to get a picture of the two bands together! I bet it''ll look great. I really like that concept. The ying and yang.
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, rfath, your FI''s ring is gorgeous & unique! I love the black diamonds & brushed finish. Sparkly, yet masculine. I can''t wait to see your ring & how it looks w/ your e-ring! Please post pics soon!!
9.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
::sniffle::

I just handed over my e-ring ring to the jeweler for a much-needed cleaning and polishing of the bezel.. so maybe pics this weekend.. I can''t believe how much I miss my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results