shape
carat
color
clarity

vc10um Picked a Dress!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress and shoes!! :love: Love your colors, they are going to be stunning together!! I agree DB has some great dresses these days and there's no shame in that!! When I was there looking at possible purses/jewelry/veils, a girl had one on that made my jaw drop and made me REALLY wish I had checked them out!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you look smashing!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
yssie: I'll actually be doing purple to go with my color scheme...but a red sash would also look fabulous!

MagsyMay: I was definitely surprised by the number of gowns I liked at David's Bridal this season! They've definitely started producing some gowns that don't look too..."Davidsy"

violet: thanks so much! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
;)) you did post wrong colour very clearly, I just apparently decided to ignore that part :knockout: purple will be fantastic :sun:

I would definitely get a TSA approved lock for the garment bag when you fly, just be sure to buy from someone reputable - I bought an "approved" lock on the cheap that turned out not to be, and they wound up ripping through the casing 'round the zipper on my bag getting it off.. my stuff was in another suitcase inside so it didn't matter, which was a very very happy coincidence!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
;)) you did post wrong colour very clearly, I just apparently decided to ignore that part :knockout: purple will be fantastic :sun:

I would definitely get a TSA approved lock for the garment bag when you fly, just be sure to buy from someone reputable - I bought an "approved" lock on the cheap that turned out not to be, and they wound up ripping through the casing 'round the zipper on my bag getting it off.. my stuff was in another suitcase inside so it didn't matter, which was a very very happy coincidence!

Thanks for the heads up on the lock! I'll just used the lock off my carry-on suitcase, which I know is TSA-approved and leave the rollerboard unlocked, since it will also be on the plane with us.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
When I saw the first picture I thought the dress was OK, But when I saw the second one, I was like OMG!! You look awesome and the dress looks amazing. I'm so surprise how a belt can change the whole concept. You look amazing, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! and i love the shoes and sash together too. It's beautiful!! :love:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, gaby! The sash totally "makes" the dress for me, too!

HOT...compliments mean a TON coming from you...since you have one of my fave PS wedding dresses!!! Thanks so much!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! It's such a beautiful shape.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, bee*!!!

I ordered the dress yesterday!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: No turning back now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results