shape
carat
color
clarity

VC setting dilemma, not sure what to do?

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
Jane101|1339029689|3210823 said:
Hi,
The jeweller in Sydney I used was Philip steel, located in the dymocks building 5/428 GEorge street. I have used him for a few custom things over the years and am very happy with his work - quite old fashioned and his office is not glamorous but he knows what he is doing. When I took my ring in the change the diamond over it was done within the hour and it was perfect. Only the centre diamond was transferred, as the two side diamonds were purchased and set by victor. I cannot stress how happy I am with my ring - I haven't seen anyone work in Sydney that compares with victors pave work. I also had the same issues about paying gst again on the diamond if it incorporated into a new ring - crazy - but both customs and frees confirmed this. I also wasn't prepared to send my diamond back from victors uninsured. You won't be disappointed if you go ahead with victors ring. I also was pregnant when I organized my ring - an early push present and I can assure you that when I am up breastfeeding in the middle of the night I love looking at my ring - somehow it makes it all worthwhile ( as we'll as the baby). Lol - only on pricescope can you joke about the joy of diamonds and beautifully made jewellery (over babies) ...

Thank you so much Jane101.
I know how gazing at your lovely new babe is so special in the quiet of the night, but having a gorgeous sparkly helps too.

I've sort of justified this new reset to myself by thinking that I won't be able to really do much shopping while I'm away in Europe....my belly will mean no new clothes shopping, shoes will be out due to attractively swollen ankles and feet, even buying handbags isn't seeming very likely since I'll most likely be living out of a nappy bag for the next couple of years, I can't drink the wine or eat the yummy French soft cheeses etc...in light of all of that, it's only right that I should have this lovely new reset! :naughty: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results