shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X-Prong Engraved Rose Gold E-ring and Van Craeynest men’s band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow -your Vatche is just stunning!!!!! Love the rose gold and the engraving!!!!!!

M&MS

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone!!
9.gif

Date: 5/9/2009 11:36:10 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 5/9/2009 11:25:10 AM

Author: M&MS

I''m deciding between two bands that are both rose gold and engraved just like the ring, but one is indented to fit under the prongs and one isn''t. Here is a pic of the style that is not indented (imagine it rose gold and engraved)
The only thing about the indented one is, will you ever want to wear the WB alone, and would it bother you? (being indented and not looking like most WB''s)

Yeah, that''s what I''m concerned about...the indented one would be weird to wear alone, I imagine. At the same time, not wearing them flush might be really annoying and I''ll be wearing both rings the majority of the time. I''m going to try to find a jeweler that can let me try on an indented vs non-indented band and decide then.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy Rose Gold Batman!!! That is STUNNING! I love the X-Prong with the rose gold!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 12:13:47 AM
Author: decodelighted
SWOON. Loves loves loves it ...well, them *both* really! That stone looks so big on your finger too! The contrast of the icy ''D'' color stone/ rose gold setting is phenomenal!!!!! Congrats!
DITTO!

This is a total yummers!
36.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful rings! I love your ering
30.gif

Don''t forget to post in the Van Craeynest thread!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!! So pretty!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - what a beauty!
30.gif
36.gif
It''s just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing pictures!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, I really love it!
His band is just as pretty!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

Question...was it easy to order from Vatche in rose gold?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just incredible! Truly stunning! And so is your hubby''s!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
M&M, You have no idea how excited i am to find your post! BF and I have chosen to have our ering setting custom made in rose gold and yours is the only other one I have ever seen actual photos of!
The profiles of our settings are very similar. Also, our tentative wedding date is 5-12-12 so it looks like we both like may weddings as well :D
This is the setting we ordered today.

Can't wait to see your band! and Congrats! Your rose gold ring is truly stunning. And no, i'm not biased :D

alexassetting512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results