shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Cleef & Arpels = WOW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

focalmatic

Rough_Rock
From what I gather from my PS search on them - they are pretty high end...
19.gif

Collections
>>> Bridal Collection
>>>>>> Engagement Rings

I really like this butterly head - never seen anything like it before.
On the site it is called SPRING

Van Cleef

butterfly.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That''s cute, but the prongs look pretty thick.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 8:52:05 PM
Author:focalmatic
From what I gather from my PS search on them - they are pretty high end...
19.gif

Yes, Van Cleef & Arpels is an amazing firm which has been around for over a hundred years.

They have a reputation equivalent to Tiffany''s, Cartier, Harry Winston, etc. Exceptional gems in exceptional workmanship.

Not cheap though.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have seen, and tried on this ring. I didn’t even catch the butterfly until it was pointed out to me, most people look at the ring from the top down, where it just looks like very thick prongs.
Another issue is that it only comes in certain ct weights if I remember correctly.
Is your girl a name brand person? Is she a die hard fan of butterflies? She might like them but an engagement ring is pretty serious, and for most permanent. She may view a butterfly as a little immature.
Also look at her rings, do they have squared off shanks? Some people like this others are really bothered by it and find them uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results