shape
carat
color
clarity

Vallejo916

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
hi guys

Has anyone had any very recent correspondence/transactions with vallejo916 (BK), over the past 5 or 6 days?

I'm trying hard to get through to him via email, but haven't heard back from him in several days. I'm just wondering if all is well in his world?

many thanks in advance.

1.gif

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, I gave up on him. Seems like a nice guy, but on three different occasions in the last month, I asked him to cut a few stones for me and for a few quotes and he just disappears for days with no response. I am sure he has beautiful stuff, but I can''t personally can''t deal with the lack of communication. Hopefully you have better luck.
20.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I''m expecting to hear from him, and haven''t heard anything in the last few days either, but I''m not too surprised; this has happened before when he was called away unexpectedly. He has always gotten back to me eventually. Also, he is in a bit of transition right now, and I don''t know how often he''s able to check his email.

Keep at it, he''ll get back to you!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 8:15:29 PM
Author: metromom
Ugh, I gave up on him. Seems like a nice guy, but on three different occasions in the last month, I asked him to cut a few stones for me and for a few quotes and he just disappears for days with no response. I am sure he has beautiful stuff, but I can''t personally can''t deal with the lack of communication. Hopefully you have better luck.
20.gif

Thanks metromom and cellentani

I hear your words...it''s been hard, trying to nail him down. Perhaps in the next few days...

thanks again both...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hint: He''s usually reachable if you see he has ebay listings up. He also has a separate email address from ebay, so are you using that?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
pwendyp - I just heard from vallejo, so hopefully you''ll hear from him soon, if you haven''t already!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results