shape
carat
color
clarity

Vallejo/Bob Kast has new website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
No stones for sale yet (apparently that''s coming later), but there''s contact info and a link to his auctions. Looks like he''s been busy.

http://bobkast.com/

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sweet! Good for him if this means PS has helped him get the exposure he needed to get his business going.
1.gif

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the information! It seems as if he has quite a few auctions running on Ebay too! I found a couple of gems that I am interested in.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link! It''s nice that he does some shots from further away so you can see the scale of the stones, but at the same time he has to do some close-ups so you can get a good feel for the cut and color. I''m not old but I had a really hard time distinguishing the color of the stones, much less how well cut they were.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 5:58:29 PM
Author: AustenNut
Thanks for the link! It''s nice that he does some shots from further away so you can see the scale of the stones, but at the same time he has to do some close-ups so you can get a good feel for the cut and color. I''m not old but I had a really hard time distinguishing the color of the stones, much less how well cut they were.
I know what you mean, AustenNut - I feel the same way. It''s really difficult to purchase gemstones unless you can see those things. At least I can vouch for his cutting - all the stones I''ve gotten from him are beautifully faceted. I wish he had some bigger cushions for sale...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if he''ll learn how to take pictures!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results