shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentines Day gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GG and SG, it''s funny...my bf IS totally "metro" in terms of his clothing tastes, but so NOT in other ways so it balances.

Like, he is a bit of a clotheshorse for shirts and ties, but can I get him to wear matching socks? Worse yet, can I get him to wear CLEAN socks? I have to steal his worn socks and throw them in the wash before he will wear them 2 or 3 days in a row. NASTY!!! And as much as he tries, he can not get skin care down. I went with him to pick out a cleanser, exfoliant, toner and moisturizer, but he has no idea what the toner is for after a year and only remembers to moisterize when his skin feels dry. At least he''s moved beyond the days of Dial and PertPlus!! And he spends WAY more money on his car then I can even stomach. And he may "fix me lunch" but that usually means a sandwich--he has no idea how to cook, as he says, what he''s really good at making for dinner is reservations. It''s cute--I mean, he''s a pink shirt purple-tie wearing urbanite, but then he''ll turn up in jeans and sneakers and a sweatshirt he''s had since high school to watch football with my dad over beers.....so I guess he''s a little bit of both. Although like ammayernyc and Erin''s boys, I used to have a hard time getting him to wear a hat in NYC in the winter....he''s paranoid enough about what little hair he has left that he doesn''t want to mess it up!

(And Miss GG, I''d beg to differ about you and fashion
2.gif
!! You looked mighty fetching in that white pleated skirt!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results