shape
carat
color
clarity

Used idealscope for sale/rent?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ianmac

Rough_Rock
Since this obviously is a purchase that is only used for about a week for most, and then stored away, and I cant find any one ebay.
Is there anyone here with a beginner idealscope that would be willing to sell, or even rent it out to me for a week so I can check my stone?

Ianmac

Rough_Rock
I understand.
If she doesnt give you her contact info any chance I can get it outright rather than waiting the week for ebay?
Thanks
Matt

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Actually, if that deal doesn''t work out for you, I''d really recommend buying one. It''s inexpensive (about $30 these days, I believe) and you would be SURPRISED at how often you will use the little bugger! You never know when you will want to buy earrings, or a pendant... or when you might see something else that you consider purchasing. I have used mine A LOT, and believe me, no one is more surprised by that than me!
emwink.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 10:05:25 AM
Author: Lynn B
Actually, if that deal doesn''t work out for you, I''d really recommend buying one. It''s inexpensive (about $30 these days, I believe) and you would be SURPRISED at how often you will use the little bugger! You never know when you will want to buy earrings, or a pendant... or when you might see something else that you consider purchasing. I have used mine A LOT, and believe me, no one is more surprised by that than me!
emwink.gif
i agree. it''s a very worthy small investment.
2.gif

Ianmac

Rough_Rock
Is that all I need is the beginnerscope? No light or anything?

I dont mind the 25.00 for the scope, but shipping to me is 18.00
that makes the simple scope 43.00 Doesnt seem worth it to me.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 10:34:34 AM
Author: Ianmac
Is that all I need is the beginnerscope? No light or anything?

I dont mind the 25.00 for the scope, but shipping to me is 18.00

that makes the simple scope 43.00 Doesnt seem worth it to me.

you may be able to save a little buying a used one off ebay. but you''re getting ready to spend a lot on a diamond or may have already done so, seems like $40 for the scope might be a good little investment. You could probably resell it on ebay and get 1/2 back if you really didn''t think you''d use it more than once. You might see if the vendor selling the scope will give you an alternate shipping method to lower the shipping charges as well
1.gif

Ianmac

Rough_Rock
Im just thinking it would have been a good idea before the purchase, but now that I made it I just want to see what it looks like.
Not worth 40 to see that.
Perhaps the buy and then sell on Ebay idea will work.

Not many selling / sold on ebay.

like we determined, if you know ANYTHING about diamonds, you know not to buy them off ebay sellers.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
According to Policies Pricescope boards are not for personal sale ads, be it IS or else.
Thank you for cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results