shape
carat
color
clarity

(URGENT) Taking my GIA Diamonds & Diamond Grading Exam

megnmri

Rough_Rock
Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone could help! I have had such a crazy year, my GIA Diamonds and Diamond Grading exam needs to be taken before November 30th. I thought the exam would be like the one in Diamond Essentials so I was NOT prepared at all.

As I don't think I will have time to take it multiple times I was wanting tips on how to make sure I pass it the first time.
Are the questions on the exam pulled from each chapter's Questionnaire?
What Is crucial to know?
& What is the best way to study, will it be enough to master all the questionnaire answers?

Thank you so much for your help! Super nervous!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone could help! I have had such a crazy year, my GIA Diamonds and Diamond Grading exam needs to be taken before November 30th. I thought the exam would be like the one in Diamond Essentials so I was NOT prepared at all.

As I don't think I will have time to take it multiple times I was wanting tips on how to make sure I pass it the first time.
Are the questions on the exam pulled from each chapter's Questionnaire?
What Is crucial to know?
& What is the best way to study, will it be enough to master all the questionnaire answers?

Thank you so much for your help! Super nervous!

Yes. It will be as you expect.

But diamond grading- that will be in person? You will grade a diamond? How many exams are we talking about? Two different ones?

megnmri

Rough_Rock
Yes. It will be as you expect.

But diamond grading- that will be in person? You will grade a diamond? How many exams are we talking about? Two different ones?

I'm taking the written proctored exam, not the in person lab yet!

Did you take that exam recently?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm taking the written proctored exam, not the in person lab yet!

Did you take that exam recently?

Not super recent.

Study the key terms and end of chapter summaries. Use quizlet cue cards if you want to have some extra help.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good Luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results