shape
carat
color
clarity

Updates...

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I see it''s been pretty dead around here and I have some updates so I thought I''d post them. I''ve been out of town and I''ve missed you girls!

My update has some good and some bad.

After speaking again about getting married about a month and a half ago it seemed as if an engagement would be coming soon. We had our 6 year anniversary on the 28th of May and no ring but one big argument about rings and him not wanted to go with me to try any on. I cried and he said he felt bad when he looked at the big pretty diamonds that I liked when he knows he can''t afford one that big. I explained to him that it''s just the settings I was looking at (online btw) and that I don''t care what size the diamond is and even if he proposed without a ring I wouldn''t care. He said sorry and that he would actually like to look at rings with me and I explained I wasn''t trying to pressure him and wanted him to propose when he was ready. He told me he wanted to get engaged just as much as I did and he would have proposed by now if it wasn''t for the money.

The next day he told me he didn''t want to propose until we bought a house and were living together (we don''t live together at the moment) and that was fine with me because we''ve been looking at houses lately. Then he said that he doesn''t think that we''ll be buying a house anytime soon
7.gif
because he doesn''t want that much financial stress. My hopes were dashed and I got pretty depressed but tried not to act it around him.

Now I have better news... We''ve decided to look for an apartment and he''s mentioned how he would like to live together before he proposes (living together doesn''t mean buying a house
2.gif
) A couple weeks ago I was looking at rings on the Eternity Diamonds website and he decided we should pick some out so I could try them on and get a better idea of what I liked. YAY! So things are looking up now and although I know it could still be a while I feel better knowing that we''re on the right track.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results