shape
carat
color
clarity

..... Updates...

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Sorry ive been quiet for about 2 weeks now. I just got back from my carribean cruise with my boyfriend. As you have already read I was not waiting on a proposal on the cruise. however, we were asked many times if we were on our honeymoon.. all i could say was.. NEXT TIME lol.. but we had a blast and everything was perfect, 90 and sunny the entire time!.. anyways... we got home and we went to the jewerlers and he has 1 payment left on my beautiful solitaire 1carat catherdral setting ring!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im thinking september on my birthday, but i do have my masters degree grad party at my parents house on aug 14th... and both of our families will be there, so i dont know if he would do it in front of everyone or wait to do it alone!.. his family definately thought it was going to happen on the cruise even though i reassured them that would not be the case! haha.. so anyways.. just a few more months, hopefully!! hope everyone is doing well!!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Yay! That''s soon, chica!

Glad you had fun : )

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you had a wonderful time on your trip!!! You''ll be engaged pretty soon!!! Good luck with everything that''s going on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results