shape
carat
color
clarity

Updates...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
okay so this is a HUGE update.....I proposed to C on Valetine''s day....and he said yes. We spend the next two days searching for my ring, and no luck. So im not remvoing myself from the list until i have that ring on my finger, and he asks me, which he is so, in a way im still a lady in waiting, but not really. I cant believe i actually asked him. I did it at Midnight on V-day, and put it in a box of conversation hearts, and asked inbetween bars. He thought it was silly but sweet.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
congrats jessie!!
36.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Jessie! It sounds like a very sweet proposal. Good luck finding a ring!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Go Jessie!!!

Can''t wait to see that ring on your finger!

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
Aw it''s so nice to see lots of happy news!! TooPatient, I''m so happy for you, I feel like you''ve been waiting forever!

So, I haven''t got updates like others do...me being able to be back on here is a bit of an update! Things with H and I are a million times better, something seems to have clicked and we''re a lot happier. So much so that I managed to broach the subject of living together with him, and get something out of it! We live together at the moment, at uni, in a shared house. We have our own rooms (so we have a place to go and work), though we share a bed, and don''t really eat together much. I''ve been trying to talk to him about what happens next for a LONG time. He never wanted to talk about it, which made me think he didn''t want us to get a place together and was trying to put it off. Eventually about a week ago I said to him "I''m not trying to force you into talking about this right this second. I just need you to know that I''m starting to worry about this and will *need* to talk about it at some point, because uni finishes in 4 months" He then actually did want me to talk about it then, which was surprising. I told him I knew we couldn''t live together straight away (we live about 5 hours apart when we''re at home) but I needed to know our plan, what am I aiming for, getting a job in London, or looking for a job in Somerset etc. He then twigged what I meant and now the plan is for us both to look for jobs in London. My parents live close enough to London that we can stay there and commute if one of us has a job and the other hasn''t or while we save up a little for a deposit and bits and bobs! When I said I thought he didn''t want to live with me he was stunned "No! Of course I want to live with you!!! Why wouldn''t I?? I just wasn''t sure about how it would work!!" and called me silly. :razz:.

I''m SO excited, it''s the biggest most exciting thing to happen for us, the biggest step towards our future, and I''m just so happy to finally have that knowledge. It might take months and months for us to be able to live together, but if I know we''re both working towards it, then it''s ok. It could very easily take that long, in this climate, so it''s realistic as well.

I''m a LONG way off from a ring, but it''s just so exciting!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Parsley! I''m glad that things are working out well for you and your boyfriend.

I have a bit of an update myself. I was just talking to my boyfriend and he mentioned how he got himself turned around while trying to get on X Road. Well, the only thing he knows on X Road is the jeweler, and the timing of it means that my ring is probably done! So now I just have to wait...hopefully not long! Particularly since we just came back from visiting his family and his mom already assumed that we were engaged and he had to correct her that we were still waiting on the ring. But several people up there said to let them know when we set the date, so his side definitely knows it''s coming!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you both...ill kepp all ladies updated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results