clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 9:06:06 PM
Author: sunkist
Experts?!
20.gif
Man they need new experts cause that is not a round brilliant and the other one is not a cushion! Reeaallll reliable...
Hey, they need to run these by PSers before printing them. We''ll show them EXPERTS!!
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
See that''s the problem.... US magazine always has pictures of celebrities rings, but then if you google them, they''re always different than what the magazines showed, including the descriptions...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s such a shame they can''t research better than that. I''ve always found their ''gossip'' a little closer to the truth than most tabloid type mags. That''s why I can''t understand how mistaken their rings always are.
38.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
here''s one of Melania Trump''s

melania.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 9:29:31 PM
Author: diamondfan
ALso, doesn''t Angie Harmon have pear side stones?

~~Angie Harmon''s ring does have pear side stones...UsWeekly said that she had baguettes!! I think they should have us on board for those types of things!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 1:04:02 AM
Author: bling*diva*

Date: 5/3/2006 9:29:31 PM
ALso, doesn''t Angie Harmon have pear side stones?

~~Angie Harmon''s ring does have pear side stones...UsWeekly said that she had baguettes!! I think they should have us on board for those types of things!!!
2.gif

Sheesh, how hard is it for these magazines to identify stuff correctly? I know SOMETIMES they say, This is SIMILAR to so and so''s ring (but is not the actual one...) but STILL

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Sheryl Crow (I wish I could find some better pics!!)...

SherylC0458.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

SherylCrow601.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Oops! The details: 6 carat cushion cut in a pave'' split shank setting...
30.gif
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOO Hope you can find a close up of it.
18.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jennifer Aniston''s Damiani e-ring...

JenniferAD200.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 7:28:38 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~One celeb who has lots of diamonds is Kimora Lee Simmons...here is one of her rings (a beautiful cushion, and check out that bracelet!!)
30.gif
Lordy Be, it outa'' be a sin to have that much!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
some website said this was Jessica Simpson''s.....looks too small to me

Harry%20Winston%20Pear.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
oopps!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimora Lee Simmons is OBNOXIOUS. Poor Russell Simmons...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Is it me or does Ms. Trump''s baguettes look a bit small in relation to her HUGE rock? Either way, I''d be thrilled to have a ring like that
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, didn't think I'd be saying this but I don't like how Jen Aniston's ring looks on the hand! This is the first I've seen of her wearing it in a picture. Still not likin' that poop brown color on Melania's nails!! (Her stone makes the baggs look like diamond chips)

OMG SDL just saw your baby poop nail color comment too. LOL.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Now Bling Diva, you don''t have to hunt for this unless you want
25.gif
(again, thanks so much for posting these yummy rings!), but has anyone seen Sara Rue''s ring? Or how about the girl who plays Claire on 6 feet under. I love seeing what the younger actors sport :)

I''ve seen Jennifer Aniston''s ring before. I was surprised that she didn''t get a huge rock like most of the stars seem to sport. I''d wear that more as a RHR.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree Melania could use some color tips on her polish choice...dung brown is not a flattering color even if you distract from it with a honker like hers!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 10:29:55 PM
I agree Melania could use some color tips on her polish choice...dung brown is not a flattering color even if you distract from it with a honker like hers!
LOL, very true.

BlingDiva, i''ll put in a request - anymore pics of Alicia Silverstone''s e-ring? I had never seen it before. Huge and beautiful EC! I also like Gwenyth''s of course...

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t even know Alicia Silverstone was engaged or married! My favorite is Kate Hudson''s. I want to see more pics of her Asscher! I dream about a ring like hers....

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 9:46:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow, didn''t think I''d be saying this but I don''t like how Jen Aniston''s ring looks on the hand! This is the first I''ve seen of her wearing it in a picture. Still not likin'' that poop brown color on Melania''s nails!! (Her stone makes the baggs look like diamond chips)

OMG SDL just saw your baby poop nail color comment too. LOL.
Firegoddess, I don''t like how it looks either. It''s not so much the ring, but I think her hands look like my grandmother''s used to look. Knarled and old! Jenn''s got a pretty face, but the hands? Not good.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 9:57:34 PM
Author: Snooper
Now Bling Diva, you don''t have to hunt for this unless you want
25.gif
(again, thanks so much for posting these yummy rings!), but has anyone seen Sara Rue''s ring? Or how about the girl who plays Claire on 6 feet under. I love seeing what the younger actors sport :)

I''ve seen Jennifer Aniston''s ring before. I was surprised that she didn''t get a huge rock like most of the stars seem to sport. I''d wear that more as a RHR.

~~I will try to find pics of Sara''s ring, however, I don''t know who plays Claire on 6 feet under (anyone know?)...I will also do LOTS of scanning this weekend, since I am going home, I can use my mom''s scanner!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 10:46:42 PM
Author: sarita
Date: 5/4/2006 10:29:55 PM

LOL, very true.

BlingDiva, i''ll put in a request - anymore pics of Alicia Silverstone''s e-ring? I had never seen it before. Huge and beautiful EC! I also like Gwenyth''s of course...

~~I have a pic of her ring that I''ll scan this weekend!!
2.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Blingdiva-

This is a great thread!!

pb

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Jessica Simpson''s

100-jes&nick.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
is it just me, or does jess''s look like she has a spacer?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Laruen Ambrose plays "claire on 6ft under". I''m not sure if the spelling is correct on her last name. I''m going to do some searches this week too!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 2:04:10 PM
Author: jcrow
is it just me, or does jess''s look like she has a spacer?
It appears so. It could however be the ''promise'' ring from her Daddy that he gave her to have her promise to remain a virgin til she married. It''s yellow gold(as this appears to be)and she usually wears it on her pointer finger on her right hand. I''ve seen her wear it with her wedding set too. Creepy huh????It''s one thing to STILL wear it after she''s married, but on her WEDDING finger.
38.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results