shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Not a celeb ring, but the new Tiffany ad... the solitaires get me every time!!!!
30.gif

Tiffanyadnew2006.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
miss bling diva...did you get the latest us weekly?

there is a picture of nikki cox''s solitaire at her bridal shower...molly sims is holding up her hand to show the camera. her solitaire is 6c!! i think we all estimated like 3-4c?? way off!

bling bling!!!

funny but in all the pictures she doesn''t look that happy.

anyway if i can remember i will scan the pic...but anyone else see it?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I did see it Mara!! Man, that thing is HUGE!!! I actually tore the page out... A girl can dream right??
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling, I saw it too. It was pretty. I did not realize she was engaged to Jay Mohr, wasn''t she engaged before to someone else?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, gotta love google...

She was engaged to Bobcat Goldthwaite, who is a lot older than she is, but they broke up.

He was married for six years and has a son. They met on a show...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2006 1:42:41 AM
Author: diamondfan

She was engaged to Bobcat Goldthwaite, who is a lot older than she is, but they broke up.

I did see the ring in US Weekly...what a honker.

Anyone engaged to Bobcat Goldthwaite...astonishes me. Does he talk in that weird voice all the time? LOL.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2006 1:55:31 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Date: 10/9/2006 1:42:41 AM

Author: diamondfan

I did see the ring in US Weekly...what a honker.

Anyone engaged to Bobcat Goldthwaite...astonishes me. Does he talk in that weird voice all the time? LOL.
9.gif

YES! He always sounded like he was crying or constipated or both!!! But, they did not make it and now she is sporting quite the rock!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Photo of Janet Jackson ring.
She will not say if it is an engagmentring

janet_jackson2300.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
A link to some items Ellen Barkin is auctioning off. She has some nice stuff.
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1267&styp=clbi&nm=Ellen+Barkin

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Bummer, can''t click on the images! I saw them in a magazine and hoped I could find some online pics.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The article in W about Ellen Barkin and her jewelry was really interesting. The ending quote was basically that the marriage was too high a price to pay to wear beautiful jewelry. Ouch! Did anyone else read this article? She said she used to wear something like a huge honking diamond necklace to BED! Her collection is truly amazing. Christie''s said it would be one of the most spectacular collections they would have the chance to sell.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
InnerKitten, the link to the Ellen Barkin jewelry auction is in Diamond Hangout on the forum. The thread is titled something like Ellen Barkin''s jewelry for auction at Christie''s.

I saw Nikki Cox''s ring too in Us Weekly. It is amazing. Love it!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That auction is amazing!!! Some of the pieces are just stunning!!!
30.gif
Any guesses on the carat weight of Brooke''s eternity band??

BrookeGuess5678.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
More Dita''s ring..

98820_dvt14a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Doesnt that rock looks HUGE!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ditavonteesevivaglam010wb0cf7.jpg

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
wow! how big is that thing? Marilyn Manson has good diamond taste it seems.

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
So I found this after digging around a bit. May or my not be accurate, but...

"Marilyn and Dita began dating one another on January 5, 2001. Manson proposed by getting down on one knee to Dita on March 22, 2004 at their home in Los Angeles.

He gave her an antique, 1930s, 7-carat, European round-cut diamond engagement ring that he found at William Harold Jewelers located in Newport Beach, California."

While looking for the info on the ring, I stumbled across some more little tidbits about these two. I don''t know why, but the fact that Marilyn Manson lives in LA with his wife, two cats, and two Dachshunds, just cracks me up.

Marilyn Manson has dachshunds!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Think it is a riot, a lot of times these big tough guys or characters have tiny dogs!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who went to some noodle house in SF two years ago and saw Marilyn Manson there sans makeup and big hair and said he looked so normal!! He said he was just chillin out reading the paper, eating noodles and being totally lowkey.

It reminds me of the whole Howard Stern kinda persona thing. These guys play a CHARACTER as their business and it makes people think that''s who they are...but in everyday life they are probably way more like you and me. Or ... er close. Maybe.

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
No, I think you''re right on, Mara. Most of these people are so normal, and they play a charachter for Hollywood to define themselves. My Dad used to be the biggest David Bowie fanatic, and he has some snapshots he got of him just hanging out with no makeup on. He just looks like a regular guy. Well, a regular guy with really bad teeth...

And Manson is the most normal guy in the world. His real name is Bryan Hugh Warner. He is actually from my hometown in Broward County Florida. My middle school math teacher used to tell us stories about how she dated him back when he was in his local band, Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids. He''s just this normal, down to earth, every day person. I''ve seen him in interviews, and he is actually extremely articulate.

Sorry Diva, didn''t mean to hijack the thread. The topic was of interest to me cause I''m working on a presentation for a class about why a man who wears makeup is percieved as gay, when a woman can do anything a man can do and not be stigmatized. Manson was one of my key subjects, along with Bowie, Robert Smith of The Cure, and Davey Havok from AFI.

Besides, the man has exquisite taste in diamonds. All Hail Marilyn Manson!

I still can''t believe Marilyn Manson has Dachshunds. I have a dachshund. All day I was looking at him and giggling. I know he goes home and washes off the makeup and takes off the stiletto boots, but still...

Marilyn Manson has dachshunds!

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Yikes! Holy typos Batman! I swear I can spell. Sorry guys.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I had heard that about Manson too, from an article on his ex, Rose McGowan. She was talking about how his persona is just that and underneath it he is an intelligent, gentle, and ''normal'' guy, and that he is smart enough to know how to use his image for the maximum effect.

I kind of see him and Dita as a sweet happy couple who have an unusual hobby; just that rather than collecting exotic snakes and raising exotic orchids, theirs are shock rock and burlesque.
2.gif
I saw a picture of a gallery exhibit of his work from when they were dating, and the paintings of her blared "I AM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THIS WOMAN!" in this very romantic, adoring style, and I believed what McGowan said about him.

And yes, daannng Dita''s bling is blingy! Woah!
10.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get it and respect his artistic choices but frankly in his stage persona I think he looks creepy. I am sure he has talent, but I cannot look at him. It is one thing to have a "gimmick" or "schtick" but he is really making a statement and I just find him too odd. She is an interesting girl, very sexy and seems to be enjoying the burlesque which is nice, I think she has brought the zing back for a lot of folks!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kimora Lee Simmons bling never ends...
30.gif
Looks like a big EC in a halo...

KimoraECBling004.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...

KimoraEC04.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought she had a 35 carat assher...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
isn''t kimora getting divorced from russell?? where does all this bling come from ? hehe.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I believe she has the Baby Phat and another Phat fashion line and it''s probably doing well bc it does get press and has its own fashion show. That or she is counting on a nice divorce settlement!
28.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results