shape
carat
color
clarity

UPDATE: Yellow sapphire Ering...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Posh - Sooooo much better. I really, really like that ring now. Looks Great!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BTW, I like your new avatar as well. I never did get used to that darn cat.
32.gif
He always made me jump. Yikes.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, TravelingGal, diamondsrock and FlyGirl -- Thank you, I think it looks 100% better now too
9.gif

Date: 8/2/2007 5:50:31 PM
Author: Fly Girl

BTW, I like your new avatar as well. I never did get used to that darn cat.
32.gif
He always made me jump. Yikes.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats too funny.... he did have a pretty crazy expression!!!! I am glad that I eased your nerves
2.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Beeee-autiful! I like the integration of the stone into the design MUCh better now. Truth be told, I've never been a huge fan of prong set+halo, it's just not for me.

And that yellow flash coming off the stone in the sunshine shot....yowza!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Posh--Ok, you scared me...I have to admit when I read the first sentence of your post saying you didn''t like your ering the way it was I was like, "No, no, NO-O-O-O!!!...she didn''t change it, did she?"
23.gif
I thought your ring was amazing BEFORE so I was holding my breath, slowly inching down to the next picture, and peeping out of one eye to SEE how different it looked with the new setting. Well, I have to admit...girl, you done good!
9.gif
It really did make a difference and in a wonderful way. It does blend more with the overall style of the ring. Changes to both the stone and the setting were fantastic changes. It''s beautiful!
30.gif
Good for you to have a vision and to go for it. Great job! Enjoy!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous, posh! Congrats on your remodel!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Rainbowtrout and Harleigh -- Thank you!!!

Date: 8/4/2007 1:06:31 PM
Author: dianne
Posh--Ok, you scared me...I have to admit when I read the first sentence of your post saying you didn''t like your ering the way it was I was like, ''No, no, NO-O-O-O!!!...she didn''t change it, did she?''
23.gif
I thought your ring was amazing BEFORE so I was holding my breath, slowly inching down to the next picture, and peeping out of one eye to SEE how different it looked with the new setting. Well, I have to admit...girl, you done good!
9.gif
It really did make a difference and in a wonderful way. It does blend more with the overall style of the ring. Changes to both the stone and the setting were fantastic changes. It''s beautiful!
30.gif
36.gif

LOL!!!! You made me smile with this response. Thanks so much. (and I LOVE your halo ring too!!)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 11:10:26 AM
Author: poshpepper
Rainbowtrout and Harleigh -- Thank you!!!

Date: 8/4/2007 1:06:31 PM
Posh--Ok, you scared me...I have to admit when I read the first sentence of your post saying you didn''t like your ering the way it was I was like, ''No, no, NO-O-O-O!!!...she didn''t change it, did she?''
23.gif
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif

LOL!!!! You made me smile with this response. Thanks so much. (and I LOVE your halo ring too!!)

I thought you may want to know what a traumatic experience it was for me to know you had changed your ring.
9.gif
(Look!...like it''s all about me, huh?) You ring is gorgeous and you take amazing pics! Thank you for your comment on my ring, too...we are just halo girls, aren''t we?

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
I always thought it was a beautiful ring but it does look better now. The stone looks great in the new lower setting.. congrats!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 11:47:16 AM

I thought you may want to know what a traumatic experience it was for me to know you had changed your ring.
9.gif
(Look!...like it''s all about me, huh?) You ring is gorgeous and you take amazing pics! Thank you for your comment on my ring, too...we are just halo girls, aren''t we?
Oh yes, I love almost anything with a halo
9.gif
12.gif

And thank you IcePrincess!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results