shape
carat
color
clarity

Unsoldered...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I got my courage up and went and had them resized and unsoldered. So happy. thanks for the encouragement

MV22S.JPG

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you and I'm betting you'll like the flexibility of wearing, one, two or all three. Now your new spectacular pet rock has it's very own perch. I'm sure it's much happier now........LOL

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woobug, they are beautiful.... congrats to you. I bet it''s just like having all new rings again with them being unsoldered and with your new rb!!!! They do look great!
emthup.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo..I must have missed a previous thread, why did you decide to unsolder them? (I remember when you decided to solder them)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats woo
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo tacori, hubby didn''t like them soldered. said it took away from the new RB and engraving. He really like the rings being separate. So I went and had them sized down and unsoldered. I have to admit that the soldering really did take away from the set. I was sorry I did it the first time my hands swelled. Soldered made it really hard to get them on and off. The Platinum is really heavy and when they were all soldered it created a blister between my finger and palm. Punch Pie''s set is beautiful soldered and really inspired me but three rings is just to much. IMO :)

Can''t wait to see what you pick for your wedding ring :). Are you thinking one or two ?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! Now you can enjoy the flexibility of having them as separate rings.

Enjoy your new stone!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Can we get a handshot of just the e-ring on your finger?
I think I like the idea of just wearing the one ring -- it will showcase the stones/design of the main ring much better, and I think it looks like the e-ring is substantial enough to "stand alone". What do you think? Also, since the side bands were made to accomodate a marquise and you no longer have the marquise.
Actually, I don''t recall if you still have that stone -- if you do, what do you think about having it reset in a solitaire and wearing that with the two bands that were made to accommodate it???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results