shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 3:19:42 PM
Author: cleokizzy
am i the ONLY one who updates this thread?
2.gif

i found another cute photo i would like to replicate! this was from 6 of Four photography

BUBBLE EXITS!!!
LOVE it!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one from my photogs: I love the dirty quality, it looks like a painting!

fghfghf.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Red rover anyone?
3.gif

dfgdfgfgh.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, not sure how "unique" this is compared to most, but I sure hope I have wind on my wedding day, even though it''s in January, haha - I''ll take freezing cold wind if I could get this pic - this is the same place I''ll be getting married: (by Whitmeyer Photography)

biltmorepic4.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I also hope the sun is setting like this...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

biltmorepic2.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
luvthemstrawberries - you don''t need to worry about having wind. this is a popular shot that many wedding photogs get. they used it at my best friends wedding. a bm stands to the side of the frame and holds the veil up, then the photog edits/photoshops the bm out later, making it look like the veil is floating on the wind
2.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/6/2009 4:38:18 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You''d be surprised at what they can do with photoshop!
9.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 4:36:40 PM
Hmm, not sure how ''unique'' this is compared to most, but I sure hope I have wind on my wedding day, even though it''s in January, haha - I''ll take freezing cold wind if I could get this pic - this is the same place I''ll be getting married: (by Whitmeyer Photography)
I love these blowing veil pics too! I am SOOOOO mad, I took my veil off right after our ceremony, not even thinking ahead about my hope for a pic like that and it was super windy on our wedding day too!
emcry.gif
The one good thing that could have come from a windy wedding day and I went and messed it up!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 4:54:22 PM
Author: honey22
luvthemstrawberries - you don''t need to worry about having wind. this is a popular shot that many wedding photogs get. they used it at my best friends wedding. a bm stands to the side of the frame and holds the veil up, then the photog edits/photoshops the bm out later, making it look like the veil is floating on the wind
2.gif
Haha wow. I knew some photos were taken and the bm was cropped out of the picture, but I''d never seen many with the entire veil and no bm... I had no idea they''d actually photoshop them OUT of the photo, haha! Then it''s not really real though...
7.gif
I''ll keep it in mind - might be better than waiting for the brisky wind in January.
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 4:57:03 PM
Author: House Cat

Date: 10/6/2009 4:38:18 PM
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You''d be surprised at what they can do with photoshop!
9.gif
Yeah I know, I''m slowly learning - it''s amazing what they can do. I hope we can catch that wind and sunset though, because I''d love to actually be able to say that''s the real sunset lighting, instead of some photoshop coloring. But if all else does fail, photoshop will definitely be there.
9.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always loved this pic from Jcrow''s wedding:

jcrowCarKiss808.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
This definitely isn''t a beautiful artistic photo, but definitely unique... This girl from my knot board got married on the lawn of a hotel, and there was someone dressed in a sumo wrestler costume watching the ceremony from their room! He is in all of their processional pics.

sumo2.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 5:25:22 PM
Author: Morgie44
This definitely isn''t a beautiful artistic photo, but definitely unique... This girl from my knot board got married on the lawn of a hotel, and there was someone dressed in a sumo wrestler costume watching the ceremony from their room! He is in all of their processional pics.
OMG!!! Hahahaha!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 5:29:20 PM
Author: sunnyd

OMG!!! Hahahaha!!!

WOW!! That''s so bizarre!
33.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 7:14:49 PM
Author: MagsyMay

OMG!!! Hahahaha!!!

33.gif
Wow. That is hilarious! I wish a sumo had been watching my wedding!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 8:18:11 PM
Author: kittybean
Date: 10/6/2009 7:14:49 PM

Author: MagsyMay

OMG!!! Hahahaha!!!

33.gif

Wow. That is hilarious! I wish a sumo had been watching my wedding!

Thanks for sharing that! it IS UNIQUE! LOL!!!

but this made me think.... i''ll post 2 people as my "bodyguard" and they have to make sure that no weirdos and SUMOs running around in my background!!!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I have a couple professional pictures from my wedding that I thought were "clever."

Here is the guys wearing sunglasses and holding our bouquets: (The Full Monty anyone?? LOL!)
1.gif

guys with flowers1.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
My flower girl playing peek-a-boo from under my train:

flowergirl under train1.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
The football pose....pretend that the bouquet is a football.

We had fun with this one because the Best Man practically lifted up my dress and smacked my butt right before the photographer took this picture!
3.gif

football pose1.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
so here i am again, updating the photo list. seriously - i''m keeping this thread up for myself! hhaha

here''s what i found searching for bm gifts. now i think i want custom-designed tops for my ladies!!

ckbmadeshirts.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
adding more photos in! feel free to recreate it (i definitely will!)

30.gif
i love this
30.gif

ckhandsheart.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

ckholdhand.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i definitely want to recreate this! sooo sweet

ckshadow.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
swirly swirls!

ckswirlcouple.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
when i saw this, i suddenly had the urge to call my dad.

this is definitely something i will recreate on my day since i''m a daddy''s girl!

ckdaddygirl.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
awwww..... sweetness!

ckkids.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
now for some fun shots!!!

no runaway bride here!
2.gif

groomintrail.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
don''t you just love photoshop??

ckmirror.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results