shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Kymbers

Rough_Rock
Holy cow yes that does look huge on your hand, I would've definitely guessed over 1.25 carats! Also WOW I can't believe you managed to get such a clear shot of the arrows what a stunning ring it really showcases the beauty of the diamond :)

mrsbroadbent2be

Rough_Rock
Hello Ladies (and a few gents :wink2: )

After watching this forum for what seems like forever, i am finally deciding to post on here!

my computer is currently debating whether to let me upload my pic of my engagement ring or not but here are the specs:

0.33 carat J-K I2 in a white gold setting

Ill fill you in a little bit. when the H2B first proposed, he used a lovely little dress ring as we couldnt afford much else. a year later, he came home with a lovely little sparkler :appl: I was (and still am) thrilled by it. I took it to the jewllers to be cleaned and he (politley) pointed out that the diamond grading was on the lowest end of the scale. being uneducated in diamonds, my parter and I were a little miffed that we seem to have been let down, but the jewllers we bought it from went bust!! Anywho, I leapt online and educated myself in the art of fine jewllery :wink2: We are getting married in 6 weeks and decided that we wanted Palladium wedding bands, so that we didnt have to worry of recoating white gold ones. in keeping with this, we made an appointment with a lovley custom jewller. he mentioned that having my current E ring and the palladium wedding band sat together would damage the white gold over time. After much discussion, we decided to upgrade my E ring to a palladium setting :appl: my H2B was upset at first, he felt I was not satisfied with the diamond he worked so hard to buy for me, but I have decided to have that set into a necklace and he is designing it for me. I have chosen my upgrade ring (to come next year!) it will be a 0.6(something) carat VSI round diamond in a 6 claw tiffany palladium setting :lickout:

We went to try on our wedding bands at the weekend and they are LUSH!! i have chosen a 2mm half eternity band 13 diamonds 0.39 TCW palladium prong setting. its divine!!! H2B has a 6mm plain palladium band.

I will post pics as soon as computer lets me, im just thrilled to be posting on here!!!

long live >1carat diamonds :wavey:

p.s all you ladies have gorgeous jewllery thank you so much for reaffirming my belief that bigger is not always better :twirl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you - sounds lovely and can't wait to see. But... I think you mean Long Live < 1 carat diamonds!!!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrsbroadbent, don't let people get you down on your original ERing. It's not the specs that matter, you loved it before you knew the grading and that shouldn't change :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1307368141|2938873 said:
Good for you - sounds lovely and can't wait to see. But... I think you mean Long Live < 1 carat diamonds!!!!!!
Haha, little mathematical error.

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Well, I have yet to receive MY ring, but I realized I have photos from engagement/wedding shoots I can post =). I don't know all the specs, but I know you guys love eye candy regardless. I do, however, know that the solitaire in the last set of shots is 3/4 of a carat and I think they said it was G in color (it'll be in the following post).

Can't wait to photograph mine! Should be here the 16th.

After52-2.jpg

IMG_1102-2.jpg

IMG_1109-2.jpg

IMG_1132-2.jpg

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Here's the solitaire from a wedding I recently shot photos at.

IMG_2446-2.jpg

IMG_2645-2.jpg

IMG_2650-2.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LynzeeLeigh|1307749386|2942940 said:
Here's the solitaire from a wedding I recently shot photos at.

Lynzee beautiful photos! I wish I was 1/2 as good as you.

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Amy! It's what I do for a living =)

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
I finally have MY RING! I Love it, absolutely perfect.

Here's the specs:
0.63 carats
GIA Ex/Vg/Vg
E color
SI2 clarity (eye clean)
Strong blue fluorescence

IMG_2823-2.jpg

IMG_2845-2.jpg

IMG_2860-2.jpg

IMG_2904-2.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's lovely lynxes!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
My new 0.65 H Si1!
Whiteflash ACA
AGS000

On a size 5 finger

IMG_1794.jpg
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I thought I would share the pro pics from our engagement session of my .74 classica cut :)

Steve_Brea_E_Session-1012.jpg

Steve_Brea_E_Session-1009.jpg

Steve_Brea_E_Session-1004.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrswahs|1308527917|2949751 said:
I thought I would share the pro pics from our engagement session of my .74 classica cut :)

beautiful pictures!!!

dentymarisol

Rough_Rock
its so cute
dot.png

Miss_GG

Rough_Rock
sundewtrap - wow! your ring is amazing! Do you mind if i ask what the specs are? your diamond looks beautiful :))

DiamondBabe81

Rough_Rock
Here are mine. I do not know the exact specs, but my e-ring is less than 1ct.

ering_bw.jpg

My wedding band's cttw is .50

ring_solo_bw.jpg

Here's a picture of them together... :love:

ring_blackandwhite.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• picabia.bmp
    800.7 KB · Views: 4,804

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
fealloy » 16 Jun 2011 02:26
I got an email from the very friendly Judah that my ring is ready to be shipped
Together with his email I got a few pictures illustrating their work for my beloved ring.

It is the Rochelle D6359 diamond engagement ring setting, size 6.5, with 0,65ct AGS 000 center diamond.
Like he said, pictures do not do any justice

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...9-engagement-ring-from-excel-diamonds.162110/

Attachments

• fealloy.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 4,785

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose » 16 Jun 2011 12:40
My new Whiteflash ACA 0.65 H Si1 AGS000
I'm in love!

junerose.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
moosemom » 04 Jun 2011 20:03
Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a few months and have thoroughly been enjoying reading the posts and seeing everyone's beautiful jewelry. My DH and I are about to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We decided to upgrade my original wedding set to a new one (just started looking) and we chose to reset my original marquis in a new modern setting to wear on my right hand. I googled unique marquis settings and found an inspiration picture I really loved. It had several wavy bands with the marquis set horizontally. I kind of likened the wavy bands to the many roads we have taken in our marriage, some bumpy and some smooth. Anyway, I took the picture and my ring into a local custom jeweler and after tweaking it a bit for me the jeweler came up the ring below. I love that I was able to keep the original center stone (.50 ct., SI 2, G) and accent diamonds my husband picked out from me when he was a poor college student and turn them into something new. (Please forgive my novice picture taking skills.). Now I look forward to the hunt for a new ring and band.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-here-first-post-custom-redo.161639/

Attachments

• moose.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 4,771

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sundewtrap » 05 Jun 2011 13:04
Here is my white gold ring with platinum head in a tiffany setting. Ring purchased from whiteflash.
Approx 0.8 carats, I have received lots of compliments about how large and sparkly it is!

Attachments

• sunde.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 4,797

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
natyLad » 07 Jun 2011 15:10
So as some of you know, i recently gave birth to my baby daughter My husband had asked me again and again what i'd like for a baby gift but i really couldn't think of anything specific that i wished for...well, besides a white gold diamond tennis bracelet, which is stuck in my mind for a long time, but is totally out of budget right now
So DH finally decided to give me the money he was planning to spend on my gift and let me decide what to do with it
After some weeks of contemplating different options, i ended up getting a 14kt white gold diamond halo ring. The main stone is .35ct, G color, VS2 clarity, VG cut and the melee diamonds are F-G color and VS clarity. I really love everything about this ring and i'm planning on wearing it either as a RHR, or as an ER with my wedding band when i don't want to wear my regular ER which is bigger and is set higher than this.
So...pictures!
First two vendor pics and then some of my own, low quality ones

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/baby-gift-diamond-halo-ring.161734/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/baby-gift-diamond-halo-ring.161734/[/URL]

Attachments

• naty.bmp
    523 KB · Views: 4,599

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
DumbStruck » 06 Jun 2011 03:52
my Its been hard to find a style of ring my girlfriend would like sence she is very picky but doesn't want to be involved with the picking of a ring. Guide lines i recieved was Marquise cut nothing over a carat, and not a slim one or a fat one sort of in the middle. If any sidestones no more then three on each side. White gold or platinium. And she would prefer an antique style. So i was majorly stressed out looking for, and i happened across an Estate sale and this is what i picked up.

This is an absolutely beautiful vintage ring that comes to us from a historical jewelry shop in Niagara Falls that was in business for over 100 years and has since closed its doors. This piece is considered old-new stock (one owner) and has been collecting dust for the past 35 years after the shop closed. I am helping the family of these jewelers find a new life for some incredible pieces -- which their collection has heirlooms of all ages. And what a find this ring is! The diamond is incredible -- white, sparking, radiant - and the mounting equally stunning set with 6 paveed diamonds. Appraised at $5,800

Jewelry Specs
Shank Width: 1.5mm
Weight: 3.0 grams
Size: 6.75 US
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Stamped: 14K 2/ 0012
Condition: New Old Stock

Center Gemstone Specs
Stone: Diamond
Approx. Carat Weight/Size: .77ct, 8.48x4.97mm
Cut Type: Marquise
Setting: 6 prongs
Color: G, Colorless
Clarity: VS2 - SI1, Eye Clean
Cut Rating: Very Good

Accent Stone Specs
Stone: 6 Diamonds
Carat Weight/Size: .13ctw
Cut Type: Full Cut
Setting: Bead Prong
Clarity: SI
Color: C1, Faint Champagne

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-i-picked-up-from-an-estate-sale.161670/

Attachments

• dumb.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 4,592

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
baouyen » 22 May 2011 12:45
This thread has been giving me my e-ring fix for months now. Soo many beautiful rings! I'm so thrilled to finally have mine. It was such a long process which has been going on since last year. When I showed halo e-ring pictures to my boyfriend , he didn't like it at all. I took him to a jewelry store one day and after I tried on a halo fashion ring, he fell in love with the setting immediately. In fact, he wouldn't budge but stayed firm that I must get a halo engagement ring. I still can't quite decide if it's a good thing or bad thing then when your boyfriend cares about how the ring looks to that point.

It's a platinum halo engagement ring with a 0.73 carat asscher diamond. When the box arrived, I wasn't allow to open it. My fiance's sister "hid" the box in her room lest I got tempted. My fiance came home and found the box in literally a few seconds. He knows me so well and how impatient I can be and what would make me the happiest woman. He opened the box and proposed to me right there.

The photos do not do my asscher diamond any justice. That's the most mesmerizing part of the ring. It even glitters in the dark.

CUT: very good
COLOR: G
CLARITY: SI1

bay.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrswong » 22 May 2011 15:31
Guess I'll throw in my 0.40 carat F VS2 RB engagement ring into the mix!

He proposed on 01 May 2011!

mrs.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results